Factory ecu tune , sound performance upgrade, grooming

SAMLAMBO

Good lord, the power gains can easily be felt and I agree with the factory claiming 8.5% + power gains coz I could feel every bit of it. Especially between 3-4K rpm feels very punchy.

The bonus is in corsa mode when the valves are tuned to be left open. Sounds awesome, like a proper proper supercar. Not just your usual loud but more music to your ears. I'm loving every bit of this factory upgrade. Moreover it's from the factory! Can't get any better than this.

Also had her groomed inside out yesterday.

IMG_0476.JPG

IMG_0441.JPG

IMG_0445.JPG

IMG_0448.JPG

IMG_0453.JPG

IMG_0442.JPG

IMG_0459.JPG

IMG_0457.JPG

IMG_0454.JPG

IMG_0443.JPG

IMG_0472.JPG

IMG_0449.JPG

IMG_0447.JPG

IMG_0450.JPG

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree, this is how the car should come from the factory. I spent first 6 months without it and was not happy about the sound.

Valves open in Sport and Corsa

You know sport mode is much louder than corsa right, even with the valves fully open, must run some different tuning in it

Glad you are pleased

Yes I'm really liking it. Was a bit sceptical first on the power gains so I asked quite a few owners here and they all said it's a noticeable difference. Very happy with this mod.

awesome! I have the same factory setup for my SV and loving it!

They offer this tune for the 750SV? Boy oh boy u must be quick.

They offer this tune for the 750SV? Boy oh boy u must be quick.

yep and it is a beast! 1st and 2nd gear pulls are insanity!

I wasn't happy with the A until AFTER I got this done...now the car sounds and feels better than before. Actually enjoying the car more now. We'll worth the nominal fee for it.

yep and it is a beast! 1st and 2nd gear pulls are insanity!

I can only imagine. U must be doing now 760-770hp which is plenty!

I wasn't happy with the A until AFTER I got this done...now the car sounds and feels better than before. Actually enjoying the car more now. We'll worth the nominal fee for it.

Same here, looking forward to my next drive out

Totally agree! Love it mine too!

Does it take long to have it done?

You got to give your agent the vin number which they will submit to the factory after which the factory will send your agent the Programme. To upload the Programme into your car will take about 30-40 minutes. It took the factory one day to send my agent the Programme.

You got to give your agent the vin number which they will submit to the factory after which the factory will send your agent the Programme. To upload the Programme into your car will take about 30-40 minutes. It took the factory one day to send my agent the Programme.

Great, thank you for the info.

I don't want to be a bearer of bad news but I know several

People have lost power on factory tune. And I mean wirh dyno before and after. Without doing a dyno before there is no way you can tell a difference.

The other issue is the claimed 8% gain. There is no way in living hell that an NA car picks up 50-60hp on a tune. Not never. With all the money you have spent drop $200 and get a dyno on a car. Even if you didn't get one pre tune most stock Aventador spit down about 630awp. So if your car puts down 640+ then you know it's from the tune. But so far that has not panned out.

I don't want to be a bearer of bad news but I know several

People have lost power on factory tune. And I mean wirh dyno before and after. Without doing a dyno before there is no way you can tell a difference.

The other issue is the claimed 8% gain. There is no way in living hell that an NA car picks up 50-60hp on a tune. Not never. With all the money you have spent drop $200 and get a dyno on a car. Even if you didn't get one pre tune most stock Aventador spit down about 630awp. So if your car puts down 640+ then you know it's from the tune. But so far that has not panned out.

Thanks but I seriously doubt the factory would do such a thing

Don't need to dyno it coz I can easily feel the power gains unlike my previous tunes.

Someone posted this sometime ago after the tune , 757hp. But honestly I don't even need to see the chat to make any sense of it coz I for one can easily feel the gains.

IMG_0399.JPG

Thanks but I seriously doubt the factory would do such a thing

Don't need to dyno it coz I can easily feel the power gains unlike my previous tunes.

Someone posted this sometime ago after the tune , 757hp. But honestly I don't even need to see the chat to make any sense of it coz I for one can easily feel the gains.

:icon_thumleft:

Great, thank you for the info.

Not available on MY17 cars yet. Still waiting on it. I have a feeling the factory is not releasing them until they figure out the powerloss on some tunes with some earlier cars.

Not available on MY17 cars yet. Still waiting on it. I have a feeling the factory is not releasing them until they figure out the powerloss on some tunes with some earlier cars.

Checked with my guys here, so far no issues all happy with the tune which is around 15 cars