Aventador S uncamo'd

Sup

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Not much of a difference on the exterior--- DCT is a must at this point to keep the performance level up to date.

Any interior shots yet?

Not the yellow one.

Also latest news:

Aventador S will come with a DCT.

Confirmed? Everything I have read seems to show the ISR not changing.

There is no DCT, that is 100% for sure. Most dealers will by know allready know the specs, I even heard from one dealer that the system is open for orders now (that was 3 weeks ago).

Ferrari has their dealer launch for the F12M in 2 weeks in the US and a private VIP showing in Italy in Feb with the offical launch at Geneva in March. I'm good friends with a very senior guy at Ferrari and he is telling me to expect 800hp, he has seen the car allready. There reason I'm mentioning this is lambo will obviously capitalise on the hype also, hence I would say that we will know more in Jan. I do know someone who has actually driven the car allready, in fact it was a test car with cetenario entertainment system, he couldn't tell me much though.

With the launch of both of these cars it should be an exciting 2017.

There is no DCT, that is 100% for sure. Most dealers will by know allready know the specs, I even heard from one dealer that the system is open for orders now (that was 3 weeks ago).

Ferrari has their dealer launch for the F12M in 2 weeks in the US and a private VIP showing in Italy in Feb with the offical launch at Geneva in March. I'm good friends with a very senior guy at Ferrari and he is telling me to expect 800hp, he has seen the car allready. There reason I'm mentioning this is lambo will obviously capitalise on the hype also, hence I would say that we will know more in Jan. I do know someone who has actually driven the car allready, in fact it was a test car with cetenario entertainment system, he couldn't tell me much though.

With the launch of both of these cars it should be an exciting 2017.

And supposedly the new F12 will look very similar to the F12TDF which imo is the best looking Ferrari availble alongside the ThethetheFerrari.

And supposedly the new F12 will look very similar to the F12TDF which imo is the best looking Ferrari availble alongside the ThethetheFerrari.

That would not surprise me. If anything this will be ferraris last ditch effort to blow lambo out of the water, 800hp would not surprise me. I will know more in the 3rd week of December....

bizzare, the car really needs a DCT....

So the wheels that were exclusive to the aventador SV are now no longer exclusive?

Correct. About USD3500 per set as an option to the Av-S in the North American market.

A bit less if you want them in silver instead of jet black

Speaking of wheels, the local dealer just received for display an optional centre lock wheel for the Huracan, I forgot to snap a photo :(

same here, I took one out of the box, very light.....

Speaking of wheels, the local dealer just received for display an optional centre lock wheel for the Huracan, I forgot to snap a photo :(

$15k for the centre lock wheels plus conversion kit for the H :icon_neutral:

I didn't ask the price, I will today and snap few shots.

That's the conversion kit price from the standard 5-bolt to centre-lock wheels though. Likely quite a bit less if ordered as a factory option (i.e. if the optional Dianthus wheels on the Av-S is any indication).

That's the conversion kit price from the standard 5-bolt to centre-lock wheels though. Likely quite a bit less if ordered as a factory option (i.e. if the optional Dianthus wheels on the Av-S is any indication).

Correct. I was looking at getting the kit but not a fan of the centre lock wheel design for the H. I prefer the look of the SV wheels.

It'll be interesting to see what the wheels look like on the Performante.

I heard that the car did not have "active area" however judging by the shape of the rear bumper it looks like there is something going on behind the wheels.

The interior will be amazing!

It'll be updated with better Nav and bigger screen like the one from Centennario!

#jealous

Still prefer the look of the SV wheels and on the topic of SV wheels, here's a look at the complete kit;

s-l1600.jpg

And didn't know you could spec gold SV wheels from the factory...

s-l1600.jpg

Different strokes I guess but for the Av-SV, I actually prefer the H centre lock wheel design over the Dianthus. Clean-cut design that serves a simple purpose, which fits the perfect description of the SV. But that's just my own personal preference.