Michelin Pilot Sport 4S

klmc

Advice from experience: stick with the factory recommended Pirellis on your Lambo - especially on the AWD models.

Advice from experience: stick with the factory recommended Pirellis on your Lambo - especially on the AWD models.

Agreed 💯 %

I diisagree , as long as you stick with same rolling diameter , you have no issues . Pirellis are over priced , tram line terribly , don't last that long . I would go out of my way to stay away from them , the pilot sport or super sport are great tires .

I diisagree , as long as you stick with same rolling diameter , you have no issues . Pirellis are over priced , tram line terribly , don't last that long . I would go out of my way to stay away from them , the pilot sport or super sport are great tires .

Exactly. Sticking to OE tire brand is horse shit.

This is more accurate. I'm not sure how the 4s measures up but what Andrew is probably alluding to is the problems that happen with the Murcie with ps2's. Because of the rolling diameter difference in those tires they can destroy the front diff.

This is more accurate. I'm not sure how the 4s measures up but what Andrew is probably alluding to is the problems that happen with the Murcie with ps2's. Because of the rolling diameter difference in those tires they can destroy the front diff.

It may have been an issue with the Murci and some other AWD cars but must not make nearly as much difference with the Huracan's AWD system, as the OEM rear tires are almost an inch and a half taller than the fronts (27.2" v. 25.8"). Well outside the 2% variance that is often cited as acceptable.

I would bet that difference is intentional and compensated in diff gearing ratio to make final turning speed same in front and rear axles.