VF Supercharged Huracan vs 720s...

FikseSTS

I own a Supercharged Huracan ( ESS whipple 2.9 ), and I tell people all the time, supercharging is for improving driving torque, response, sound, low end accel, just making the car more fun........ not for high speed straight line racing. Use UGR for that.

Rich's? We plan on giving it a run, he said it made close to 800HP at the wheels....

insane, we have a local 580 with a VF setup as well you should run.

Gidi in his (stock) Huracan beat a supercharged Huracan at the 1/2 mile at shift sector.

how is that possible? Is the SC robbing more power than it's making?

Gidi in his (stock) Huracan beat a supercharged Huracan at the 1/2 mile at shift sector. Those SC builds are slow. Some of those TT builds out there are about as slow as well.

What a joke!!

I can’t wait to see a 720S test on Trofeos. The R&T test was on Corsas. This is a sub 10 second car to 150 mph....stock. It’s a rocket ship and think about the LT version in a few years. The MT test might be on Trofeo Rs.

Gidi in his (stock) Huracan beat a supercharged Huracan at the 1/2 mile at shift sector. Those SC builds are slow. Some of those TT builds out there are about as slow as well.

I'd like to see a bolt on UGR huracan vs that modded 720

Makes sense.

VF cars don’t make a lot of power. VF800 makes 650 whp and the VF900 makes 700-715 whp. This is coming from owners who have both.

Even a VF900 wouldn’t beat a 720S. Similar power yet the 720S is 400 lbs lighter. It would take an 800 whp Huracan to run with a 720S.

720S is light years ahead of the competition in terms of acceleration. It will probably be faster than the next generation Huracan when it comes out in 2022, lol.

I got walked in a stock 720S (not mine) by 2 cars by the Wheels Boutique 720S that has high flow cats and catback exhaust... with a tune we could talking about a 150 MPH trapping car...

Makes sense.

VF cars don’t make a lot of power. VF800 makes 650 whp and the VF900 makes 700-715 whp. This is coming from owners who have both.

Even a VF900 wouldn’t beat a 720S. Similar power yet the 720S is 400 lbs lighter. It would take an 800 whp Huracan to run with a 720S.

720S is light years ahead of the competition in terms of acceleration. It will probably be faster than the next generation Huracan when it comes out in 2022, lol.

I got walked in a stock 720S (not mine) by 2 cars by the Wheels Boutique 720S that has high flow cats and catback exhaust... with a tune we could talking about a 150 MPH trapping car...

I don’t doubt a 720S with bolt ons and a tune is a 150 car (or very close). That’s just crazy talk!!

Let me know when you get the mods done. We will certainly get the cars together and make some fun runs then!! :icon_super:

I think a H with a little spray would outperform the supercharged once.

On the other hand, throw a 100 shot on the 720 and I bet it would easily crack 900hp and mid to low 9's.

I wish I was closer so I could compare it to my ugr from a roll.