Huracan Performante Up for Grabs has arrived!

boss gt

I know of a couple that have come up for sale with a small MSRP markup, or at least below the $25k mentioned above. It is strange that people are flaking once in a while, this is number 3 or 4 I’ve heard of personally.

I know of a couple that have come up for sale with a small MSRP markup, or at least below the $25k mentioned above. It is strange that people are flaking once in a while, this is number 3 or 4 I’ve heard of personally.

Lots of ballers on a budget out there.

Lots of ballers on a budget out there.

LOL or people who ordered the Perf thinking they could flip the car for a lot more money.

Reminds me of what happen in the UK with the 720s, couple social media personalities purchased the launch edition thinking they could flip it and make a quick buck but no one was willing to pay over asking so they bashed Mclaren and took a lose to get out of the cars.

LOL or people who ordered the Perf thinking they could flip the car for a lot more money.

Reminds me of what happen in the UK with the 720s, couple social media personalities purchased the launch edition thinking they could flip it and make a quick buck but no one was willing to pay over asking so they bashed Mclaren and took a lose to get out of the cars.

That’s also a strong possibility.

I saw something about the 720S on YouTube, McLaren took the car back so the buyer must’ve had a point, I’ve also heard of a local car which has a lot of issues, 1st year production is always scary.

Heard it is sort of 12C situation at McLaren again. Just not as many cars involved as it was with the 12C. First hint towards that was poor press cars.

Jesus, guys, give it a rest. The seller is a good dude and not "balling on a budget." This is his 4th Huracan and 6th+ lambo. Maybe he just doesn't want the car anymore ... sometimes tastes and preferences change when you have to wait a year to get a car.

one here locally just sold for 50k over yesterday, so I'm not surprised to hear this.

I need eu or gulf spec car

one here locally just sold for 50k over yesterday, so I'm not surprised to hear this.

Wow, that's crazy. Lucky seller.

It is now Fields Motor Cars. Ultimate went away a long time ago.

Yeah, I know, but It will always be Ultimate to me. You're right though, it is a Field's store now. A lot changed when Peter sold the place, kinda lost some of its soul.

Yeah, I know, but It will always be Ultimate to me. You're right though, it is a Field's store now. A lot changed when Peter sold the place, kinda lost some of its soul.

It lost ALL its soul! Took me a long time to stop calling it Ultimate.