Product Release - Zaragoza & Active Aero by Vorsteiner

James@SPE

Exciting news we have received this week!

Vorsteiner has released their new Zaragoza front fascia for the Aventador, and their active-aero wing is finally being released after it's introduction at SEMA last year.

The Zaragoza front fascia will be made with pre-preg carbon fiber in a 2x2 gloss twill weave.

Both pieces have been in the works for a long time now, and it is wonderful to see more love going towards the Aventador chassis.

The ability to design the wing to work just as the OE is a testament of Vorsteiner's capabilities.

For those of you as excited as us about these new products, SP Engineering is now accepting pre-orders.

As a distributor for Vorsteiner, we are excited to be the first to offer the Zaragoza front fascia and Vorsteiner Active-Aero Wing for the Aventador.

All mentioned parts are made as pre-preg carbon fiber in a 2x2 gloss weave.

Zaragoza Front Fascia - $5,700

Zaragoza Front Fascia w/ V-Aero Kit - $20,500

Above w/ optional OE Carbon Fiber - $27,600

V-Aero Kit will include:

- Side Skirt Extensions

- Rear Diffuser

- Active-Aero Rear Wing Blade w/ Carbon Fiber Up-Rights (Uses factory strut functionality. One and only in the world to do so)

OE Exterior Parts include:

- Front Bumper Grill Frame (Right & Left)

- Hood Vent Trim (Right & Left)

- Side Air Scoop (Right & Left)

- Rear Bumper Grills (Right & Left)

Vorsteiner_Aventador_Zaragoza_Orange_Out

vorsteiner-lamborghini-aventador-v-exter

2014-Vorsteiner-Lamborghini-Aventador-V-

Lamborghini-Aventador-V-LP-740-Vorsteine

Credits below picture: Mike DelaCruz

Vorsteiner-Aventador-V-VSE-005-Monoblock

535b601062f3a.jpg

-Rory

Best wing I've seen on an Aventador so far, also the kit looks quite subtle, not overdone, nice work.

It would look very good on a white car!

Best wing I've seen on an Aventador so far, also the kit looks quite subtle, not overdone, nice work.

It would look very good on a white car!

I agree quite a bit with the wing. There had to have been some definite time put into the wing to design it the way they did. It is the simple yet fitting designs that are often difficult to create. Incorporating it with the OE hydraulic system is even better. It is much easier to simply create a blade and slap it on a car. Not that such a way of playing with the exterior is poor, but there is another way of going about it.

The whole front though is another story. I Feel Vorsteiner just said, "Lets make this thing scare the shit out of anyone who takes a look." It's mean, a little edgy, but in my eyes absolutely beautiful!

Saw the car in person at Lamborghini Newport. Up close the carbon contours and lines are amazing

I agree quite a bit with the wing. There had to have been some definite time put into the wing to design it the way they did. It is the simple yet fitting designs that are often difficult to create. Incorporating it with the OE hydraulic system is even better. It is much easier to simply create a blade and slap it on a car. Not that such a way of playing with the exterior is poor, but there is another way of going about it.

The whole front though is another story. I Feel Vorsteiner just said, "Lets make this thing scare the shit out of anyone who takes a look." It's mean, a little edgy, but in my eyes absolutely beautiful!

It looks like something that came out of the Lamborghini factory in a very good way!!

Amazing work guys :)