beautiful Veyron Vitesse

Nath4N

I have seen this car in real and it really is beautiful.

It's actually quite a bit darker than what the pics show. Note the reflections of the very bright spot lights on the car. The interior really pops out as a result. Under spot light, the car looks like a deep blue sapphire. Its carbon fibre twill weave is about as perfect as it can get.

According to Bugatti and Bentley CEO and president Wolfgang Durheimer, “the average Bugatti customer has about 84 cars, 3 jets and one yacht”. By comparison, he said the average Bentley customer owns 8 cars.

seems like bullshit to me

According to Bugatti and Bentley CEO and president Wolfgang Durheimer, “the average Bugatti customer has about 84 cars, 3 jets and one yacht”. By comparison, he said the average Bentley customer owns 8 cars.

Is that in dog cars?

According to Bugatti and Bentley CEO and president Wolfgang Durheimer, "the average Bugatti customer has about 84 cars, 3 jets and one yacht". By comparison, he said the average Bentley customer owns 8 cars.

It makes sense, these things sit on dealers lots forever, most dealers have at least 84 cars....

OR perhaps the one outlier owner is the Sultan of Brunei with like 4000 cars or whatever and he alone is causing the average to be so high.

haha

It makes sense, these things sit on dealers lots forever, most dealers have at least 84 cars....

I once almost ordered a Vitesse, but hence I had only 44 cars, 4 jets and two yacht at the time; they told me that I wasn't target customer and I would feel outsider as an owner, so I didn't.

holy balls! that is hot looking. I love it. Wouldn't have thought that orange interior would go with the blue.

• 6 months later...