Aventador Roadster S!

srtricky

My brother took delivery of his Roadster S yesterday. Waiting for the roads to clear to drive the beast.

Nero Aldebaran with Ad Personam Bianco Leda interior. :eusa_dance:

post-5498-1519399393_thumb.jpg

post-5498-1519399396_thumb.jpg

post-5498-1519399400_thumb.jpg

post-5498-1519399403_thumb.jpg

Amazing spec!! Saw some more pics of this on Instagram... and I reposted on my own insta. Hope you don't mind me sharing here. Just beautiful:

25713482217_ceb26b98d8_b.jpg

39873657194_3a33a7abb3_o.jpg

39873653234_430904a783_b.jpg

Congrats to your brother and to you. Enjoy in the best of health!

That looks so good, I hope he doesn’t wear jeans haha

wow, stunning in every way...

Yes white leather will show blue jeans right off the bat, you can keep on top of it with a good leather cleaner and leather balm.

I had a Merc SL with white leather seats and if you keep on top of it, it's no issue...cleans very easily.

wow, stunning in every way...

Yes white leather will show blue jeans right off the bat, you can keep on top of it with a good leather cleaner and leather balm.

I had a Merc SL with white leather seats and if you keep on top of it, it's no issue...cleans very easily.

Are there any products you could use to seal the leather to protect it from staining it? It looks incredible and worth the hassle of maintaining it.

Are there any products you could use to seal the leather to protect it from staining it? It looks incredible and worth the hassle of maintaining it.

I've used Autoglym leather cleaner and leather balm, excellent product and leaves a nice fresh leather smell...

https://www.autoglym.com/leather-cleaner

Had a chance to see the car before delivery and it looks even more amazing in person. Owner is a super nice guy as well, going to arrange a drive with his AV S and my HP this summer.

You can coat leather like you coat the outside of your car.

CarPro Cquartz Leather Coating

https://www.autogeek.net/cquartz-leather-coating.html

congrats to you ,,i'm waiting on my delivery this August or September wish me luck!