6 Speed Roadster WOW

toyroy2003

That link pulls up an egear roadster for 199,000. I think you are getting a true reading on the market with the fact that you still have your car. Whatever

it sells for will be typical market. Even then its not true in all cases. Some people like me will overpay for something they just can't live without.

To a limit. Mostly it will be the speculators who figure it will keep going up in value. When I bought my car there was a 6spd black roadster for less money than mine since it didn't have any of the interior carbon or options and the interior colors were not the best. Also they had a year newer 640 manual that had a candy cane interior.. they sat on that car forever eventually re-did the interior. Looking back there is some regret, but mostly the money I could have made on it. Had I bought new it would have been 6 speed manual.. Now I wouldn't pay twice as much for a 640 with a stick then an egear. That's me tho.

That link pulls up an egear roadster for 199,000. I think you are getting a true reading on the market with the fact that you still have your car. Whatever

it sells for will be typical market. Even then its not true in all cases. Some people like me will overpay for something they just can't live without.

I think the manual roadster the ebay link went to is no longer listed.

I think the manual roadster the ebay link went to is no longer listed.

Correct. It was a 2009 Yellow. 1 of 4 (the other 3 Black). 1200 miles. It was at Earth Motors. I spoke to Frank yesterday after the add was pulled within 3 hours. He told me they sold it to a person in Germany at full price...guess we will see if the sale goes through.

I remember a few years back when I was looking at how cheap the manual cars were going for and thinking: this is ridiculous. 10% of them are manual, rest e-gear, yet selling at a discount? wtf? It was only a matter of time...Not like I had the money to buy any of them but still...it was a good trade.

Is this statement true:

"26 Made in the entire LP640 Run between 2007-2010 Out of the 26 - 12 have been wrecked or lost. 1 of 4 roadsters in 2009"

They made only 26 LP640 Roadster in three years? US Market only perhaps? Almost 50% lost of those ... that's steep.

Is this statement true:

"26 Made in the entire LP640 Run between 2007-2010 Out of the 26 - 12 have been wrecked or lost. 1 of 4 roadsters in 2009"

They made only 26 LP640 Roadster in three years? US Market only perhaps? Almost 50% lost of those ... that's steep.

US cars

I know of 4 cars that were totaled, two of which are back on the road.

Is this statement true:

Let me make it clear as this statement is mis-leading.

There were a TOTAL of 26 MANUAL LP640 cars produced for the USA from 07-09.

4 were 09 Roadsters

I think the number of 12 damaged or gone is correct

Also correct that at least 3 are back on the road with Salvage titles now

same time period 5 manual cars to Canada NO 09 or 10 Manual cars to Canada..only 07 and 08 cars

3 SV Manual USA for 2010 ( 1 totaled so 2 left)

Just curious, do you know anything about the non-US manual SVs? I've read there are 5 in the world, 3 being white US cars then a red one owned by a member here. Never heard anything about the last one.

Let me make it clear as this statement is mis-leading.

There were a TOTAL of 26 MANUAL LP640 cars produced for the USA from 07-09.

4 were 09 Roadsters

I think the number of 12 damaged or gone is correct

Also correct that at least 3 are back on the road with Salvage titles now

same time period 5 manual cars to Canada NO 09 or 10 Manual cars to Canada..only 07 and 08 cars

Wasn't able to get the serial number to confirm but Autotrader (Canada) and Kijiji had ads back in 2014 for a 2009 Canadian LP640 gated 6-speed roadster in balloon white. Car was listed at $230K by Signature Motors in Toronto. I have no idea what it sold for. Here's the ad from Kijiji:

2009 LAMBORGHINI MURCIELAGO ROADSTER**WITH ONLY 2900KMS.**CANADIAN VEHICLE**VERY RARE IN A 6-SPEED MANUAL TRANSMISSION**FULL CARBON FIBRE**BACK UP CAMERA**NAVIGATION**COLOUR MATCHED WHEELS**CERAMIC BRAKES**FULL EXHAUST**LOCAL CAR**ABSOLUTELY STUNNING**FINANCE AND LEASE AVAILABLE STARTING 3.99% OAC. CONTACT MEGHAN FOR MORE DETAILS AT 416 277 3676

Just curious, do you know anything about the non-US manual SVs? I've read there are 5 in the world, 3 being white US cars then a red one owned by a member here. Never heard anything about the last one.

Apart from mine, the second non-USA is actually also a Swiss car. Brown (no idea what colour is called), with beige interior, comfort seats, small wing, gold rims. Found a lot of pictures, but since it's such a pain to upload pictures to this forum, I don't have time now but I'll try to post later.

Apart from mine, the second non-USA is actually also a Swiss car. Brown (no idea what colour is called), with beige interior, comfort seats, small wing, gold rims. Found a lot of pictures, but since it's such a pain to upload pictures to this forum, I don't have time now but I'll try to post later.

I did find one pic of that car. Curious to see more of that interior. Thanks for the info!

Was the totaled one repaired? How bad was the damage that you couldnt fix such a rare car?

Also a matte black 670 SV was just wrecked badly in Thailand

is it the diablo 6.0 SE brown? Marrone Eklipsis?

Yes it is, custom ordered. I tried to buy that car when it was for sale a few months after the first owner had it. But it was just SO COST prohibitive to bring it export/import to the USA////looking back at it now...it would have been worth the cost. It would have gone so good with my #19 Diablo 6.0SE. It made me wrap by SV Brown and did the wheels Gold...

post-23696-1487108856_thumb.jpg

post-23696-1487108861_thumb.jpg

post-23696-1487109283_thumb.jpg

Read somewhere there were 899 roadsters made for the murci and lp640 and only 5% were manual.

Fortunate enough to own a 2008 6sp lp640 roadster in verde Draco. Rare combo and it's driven 22k miles.

Obviously the SV manual would be ultimate but roadsters would be next cos of production numbers compared to coupes.

Read somewhere there were 899 roadsters made for the murci and lp640 and only 5% were manual.

Fortunate enough to own a 2008 6sp lp640 roadster in verde Draco. Rare combo and it's driven 22k miles.

Obviously the SV manual would be ultimate but roadsters would be next cos of production numbers compared to coupes.

I love your car. Draco is the best color they have done. Too bad there are none in the US.