Liquid Assets X Package UGR Gallardo vs Canada's Fastest Kawasaki H2

avengerr

Wow just check out these things move. 225 mph + speeds. That bike is fast but still no match for the Lambo despite the hit. Imagine if Liquid was brake boosting:

Wow just check out these things move. 225 mph + speeds. That bike is fast but still no match for the Lambo despite the hit. Imagine if Liquid was brake boosting:

lololol..... i like the Will being on fire part.. you gave white trash Todd a flash back..!! lolololol

I´m a big fan of price per performance. As far as that goes the H2 is pretty bad ass for 30K with the Kit from Brock or RG62. 1/20 of the price of a Brand New X Build Probably and 1/100th of the price of a Bugatti Chiron.

Great Video overall! Love to see my two favorite plafforms (TT Lambos and Ninja H2´s) duke it out

Love that car! I haven't seen him post in ages though. Last I saw he was trying to sell it. Glad to see he's still out the rolling heads.

I spoke to him yesterday. It was on 1700WHP setting. On an even hit he killed the bike pretty bad.

yes he wrapped it in Blue.

I spoke to him yesterday. It was on 1700WHP setting. On an even hit he killed the bike pretty bad.

yes he wrapped it in Blue.

That is crazy to think he has over 500whp still on tap.

Has anyone ever done max velocity in a UGR GTT? Curious where the gears run out at.

Has anyone ever done max velocity in a UGR GTT? Curious where the gears run out at.

I don't think you run out cuz you get to chose your final drive 250mph+

To answer this let me just point out that it would be pretty unsafe to run a Gallardo/Huracan at more than 250mph. Sure with modern tires you would be able to reach that speed without worrying about them failing too much.

However tires aren´t the only safety concern: The V10 Lambo Platform isn´t exactly engineered to have industry leading aerodynamic stability at 200+mph. Sure it has some downfore, especially with the SL wing which keeps the car somewhat more stable.

So...If anyone would like to try it out, better make sure you have an entire 2-3 mile air field for yourself, brand new carbon ceramics, no wind whatsoever and all other surrounding conditions perfect. Then I would say a Lambo with more than 2300WHP could reach 300mph. But who REALLY wants to risk their live doing that speed which has no real world benefit to it

To answer this let me just point out that it would be pretty unsafe to run a Gallardo/Huracan at more than 250mph. Sure with modern tires you would be able to reach that speed without worrying about them failing too much.

However tires aren´t the only safety concern: The V10 Lambo Platform isn´t exactly engineered to have industry leading aerodynamic stability at 200+mph. Sure it has some downfore, especially with the SL wing which keeps the car somewhat more stable.

So...If anyone would like to try it out, better make sure you have an entire 2-3 mile air field for yourself, brand new carbon ceramics, no wind whatsoever and all other surrounding conditions perfect. Then I would say a Lambo with more than 2300WHP could reach 300mph. But who REALLY wants to risk their live doing that speed which has no real world benefit to it

I have a feeling we will see 250 soon in a half mile.... It's gotten so damn crazy.

311 mph is 500 km/h. Certainly has a nice ring to it. 200 in the 1/4, 250 in the 1/2, and 311 in the mile. I think you can then die a happy man.

311 mph is 500 km/h. Certainly has a nice ring to it. 200 in the 1/4, 250 in the 1/2, and 311 in the mile. I think you can then die a happy man.

Yeah, that sounds like a nice set of numbers. If you die at 311mph you sure went out on top lol

Yeah, that sounds like a nice set of numbers. If you die at 311mph you sure went out on top lol

not that you would be around to received the congrats and high fives!!

lol I think 240mph is a big achievement for a street car ... Let's see which UR car will break it

lol I think 240mph is a big achievement for a street car ... Let's see which UR car will break it

That 240 would easily be 245 at sea level. Maybe more. We will see. Not sure what the track conditions are for the Oregon race coming up.

That 240 would easily be 245 at sea level. Maybe more. We will see. Not sure what the track conditions are for the Oregon race coming up.

You are right 👍

Was just talking about liquid the other day. Glad he is enjoying the car still. That thing has seen its time on the street that's for sure.

With all things being equal possibly. Hoping we can get the cars dialed in like they were in CO. If we can't they could slow down.:(

With the 3 top Lambo Tuners going, the GTR's are really fked.. Haha! You never know though, ETS or A'M'S might put a huge number down!