Fastest Gallardo / Huracan list

MKS

The fastest/favorite gallardos of all time that I like are the ones on the street that punished people over the years and at events.

I would say SW's, Carter's, Cody's,Hoffman's, Peter's, Kisco's, Bill's, Seafish, Nick's, and a few others. Can't remember them all right now. To me all those cars went out and laid a damn stripe down cars in the street or events.

Half miles have gotten crazy and no doubt these cars are way faster. I just prefer heads up racing against someone better.

don't forget all the ones that are "capable" of doing 240. just put those on the board already.

It's that too deep for you to understand? Or you just want to troll this thread too? I'm trying to understand if you are a tool or a fool? Maybe booth

The fastest/favorite gallardos of all time that I like are the ones on the street that punished people over the years and at events.

I would say SW's, Carter's, Cody's,Hoffman's, Peter's, Kisco's, Bill's, Seafish, Nick's, and a few others. Can't remember them all right now. To me all those cars went out and laid a damn stripe down cars in the street or events.

Half miles have gotten crazy and no doubt these cars are way faster. I just prefer heads up racing against someone better.

You are right these guys are heros and made us all know how fast UR cars really are compared to the other street cars

don't forget all the ones that are "capable" of doing 240. just put those on the board already.

Put your money and I'm sure UR will have more than 10 cars running 240+ ... a lot have fast cars from UR with the same package and tune but rather not take them to the mile and just have fun with them everyday. UR don't just get lucky with " one shop " car, they make a package that almost anyone can buy and race and get full UR support

It's that too deep for you to understand? Or you just want to troll this thread too? I'm trying to understand if you are a tool or a fool? Maybe booth

your logic, not mine, so i'll let you tell me tool or fool.

Put your money and I'm sure UR will have more than 10 cars running 240+ ... a lot have fast cars from UR with the same package and tune but rather not take them to the mile and just have fun with them everyday. UR don't just get lucky with " one shop " car, they make a package that almost anyone can buy and race and get full UR support

i'm not discounting what UGR does. if there was one thing they've accomplished, they've consistently dominated the competition with some of the sweetest cars on the planet. all i'm saying is that you're not the fastest unless you are the fastest. if i ponied up the coin to have UGR build a stage XXX for me (prob isn't happening this lifetime), but kept it in the garage yet touted it as the fastest, that wouldn't mean a thing.

hats off to UGR. i commend you folks for turning this naysayer into a believer. i thought heffner, with the seemingly unlimited pocketbook of ob, would be a more formidable foe. but you guys are clearly heads and shoulders above the rest!

i'm not discounting what UGR does. if there was one thing they've accomplished, they've consistently dominated the competition with some of the sweetest cars on the planet. all i'm saying is that you're not the fastest unless you are the fastest. if i ponied up the coin to have UGR build a stage XXX for me (prob isn't happening this lifetime), but kept it in the garage yet touted it as the fastest, that wouldn't mean a thing.

hats off to UGR. i commend you folks for turning this naysayer into a believer. i thought heffner, with the seemingly unlimited pocketbook of ob, would be a more formidable foe. but you guys are clearly heads and shoulders above the rest!

I get what you are saying and agree 100%, but I don't think he was trying to claim that some of those customers UGR cars were the fastest just because they had the same 2R or X package. I read it as saying that they too have the potential to be just as fast given the work done to them, but no one was saying hand over the title without actually running +240mph.

I get what you are saying and agree 100%, but I don't think he was trying to claim that some of those customers UGR cars were the fastest just because they had the same 2R or X package. I read it as saying that they too have the potential to be just as fast given the work done to them, but no one was saying hand over the title without actually running +240mph.

fair enough - maybe i read it wrong. i just don't like discounting the fact that it's really damn hard to run at those speeds. not only do you need a fast car, but you have to have some big f-ing nuts to do it as well. so when someone throws out "oh, a bunch of guys are capable of doing that," that person is not only discounting what ETS has done, but also what gidi and richard have done. right now, 240 is a pretty exclusive club. but point taken - it may not be exclusive for too much longer.

Why not create a performance list of the titles Audi/Lambo owners have won instead (like the NFL and NBA)? Owner name, event (TI, 1/2 mile, drag, and so on), date, vehicle, and builder.

That's a great idea

Corvette forum does that .... Yea, I may have had a ZR1 or two ....

I think a racing/track timing catagory would be good for this site.

Unfortunatly for everyone else ... The top of everything will end up UGR. Lol

Let's get it on ....

Mike

Corvette forum does that .... Yea, I may have had a ZR1 or two ....

I think a racing/track timing catagory would be good for this site.

Unfortunatly for everyone else ... The top of everything will end up UGR. Lol

Let's get it on ....

Mike

Exactly :icon_super:

I'm rooting for SW's comeback!

Yeah, what happened to SW? He was so heavily involved in the street scene, but seemed to disappear after a few years ago.

Yeah, what happened to SW? He was so heavily involved in the street scene, but seemed to disappear after a few years ago.

Don't diserpect SW, he is a legend !!!

He owned Supras & Ford GT's before UGR got famous !!! (Just so you know)

Don't diserpect SW, he is a legend !!!

He owned Supras & Ford GT's before UGR got famous !!! (Just so you know)

I know who he is (Just so you know)