Underground Racing Back 2 Back World Records

Underground Racing

Here is an event video from Shift Sector Oregon 2016 featuring Richard & Gidi battling it out for the overall standing half mile world record. Richard & Gidi both made 240+ mph passes consistently all weekend, breaking each others records one after another. Richard in his Underground Racing X Version Twin Turbo Lamborghini Huracan finished the weekend with the World Record at 247.25 mph and Gidi’s final pass was 244.77 mph setting the record for World's Fastest Lamborghini Gallardo in a standing half mile.

Thank you to all our clients that came out to compete, to the fans and spectators that showed up to support and to Shift Sector for hosting such a great event.

Thanks, the R8 ran 235 two times. We are going to upgrade it for the next 1/2 mile to try to get it in the 240's.

Please do that, because DP went 237 mph with Thuffman's R8 and already they think they are the best LOL

Please do that, because DP went 237 mph with Thuffman's R8 and already they think they are the best LOL

...........after the humiliating weekend DP had at shift sector......I don't think they feel the best at anything. same day at the same track the Underground R8 was faster than their R8 and Lambo. ... imo...i think Dallas Performance need to focus on keeping their cars together rather than making careless "Hail Mary" passes in their customers car and blowing them up.........agree..?

...........after the humiliating weekend DP had at shift sector......I don't think they feel the best at anything. same day at the same track the Underground R8 was faster than their R8 and Lambo. ... imo...i think Dallas Performance need to focus on keeping their cars together rather than making careless "Hail Mary" passes in their customers car and blowing them up.........agree..?

Yep, totally.

I've seen photos of DP LP-570 SL & R8 both on fire on instagram

Btw, have you seen their video (the 237mph R8 at Shift Sector) ??

It's so funny when DJ Khaled says "bow down to greatness" like they are the best Lambo tuner in the world...LMAO

Can you guys please do a speedometer video of Gidi's lambo on a half mile pass? It would be awesome to watch the analogue speedometer climb on a 240-243 mph pass

UR did an incredible job! I didn't know they kept breaking the record haha thanks just amazing wish I was there to enjoy the moment! Congratulations to richard and Gidi and the whole ur team

At those power levels nobody is immune to parts failure

What is it with trolls creating accounts for the sole purpose to feel better about their team breaking stuff / not winning an event? Don´t get it :eusa_wall:

What is it with trolls creating accounts for the sole purpose to feel better about their team breaking stuff / not winning an event? Don´t get it :eusa_wall:

What else can they do haha

At those power levels nobody is immune to parts failure

DP ... its one thing to blow up a car...maybe one a year.....its the name of game...but 4 in around 30 days... ? Trent's Dallas Performance R8 got hurt in Indiana on hail mary pass.. that DP white 570 caught fire in Indiana also.. then approximately 30 days later.. the same two Dallas Performance cars catch big fire in Portland...! how do those DP customers put up with that.......?? how is this acceptable....? maybe DP need to figure it out on his own car before he blows up anymore customer cars.... oh wait.. DP black SL shop car blew up and caught fire also in Texas the other year... where is that car been..? I guess burned to bad to fix?

Its not like a few Underground cars haven't caught fire over the years too due to failures. Its bound to happen with the amount of cars they have out there racing and pushing the limits. There rate of failure is freakin low! The failure rate from the DP cars as of late is unacceptable!