Placeholder thread for the LP770

capt_chaos

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't wait to see it! Wish I had the space and money to get one, but I am sure it will be a seven figure car and that is too much for me to justify on one car (for now). Very excited and optimistic to see the car. I would love to see Lambo really hit a home run with the car and put "Ferrari the Ferrari" on its ass with the other hypercars.

I can't wait to see it! Wish I had the space and money to get one, but I am sure it will be a seven figure car and that is too much for me to justify on one car (for now). Very excited and optimistic to see the car. I would love to see Lambo really hit a home run with the car and put "Ferrari the Ferrari" on its ass with the other hypercars.

2mill +, aventador platform , won't touch the LF performance wise . They might be sold out

2mill +, aventador platform , won't touch the LF performance wise . They might be sold out

I heard 40 cars. All pre sold.

The limited run car to celebrate Ferrucio's birthdate.

Lots of renders online but this is my fav

post-7693-1448724518.jpeg

Does not look like it has Gallardo mirrors.

This looks amazing

The hologram was not part of the presentation. But it was projected in a less-than-conspicuous display placed near the rear wall of the room. Rather small scale and there was no mention of it either.

The hologram was not part of the presentation. But it was projected in a less-than-conspicuous display placed near the rear wall of the room. Rather small scale and there was no mention of it either.

It must have broke before the second showing because I didn't see it, and the room was small. Which showing did you attend?

It must have broke before the second showing because I didn't see it, and the room was small. Which showing did you attend?

The very first one. I was the very last guess to leave as I was fortunate enough to have Felippo Perini engaged in a conversation. If you saw him talking to a guy right in front of the screen pointing to the renderings 5 minutes after the presentation, that was me.

The hologram was projected in a square column with a Perspex pyramid at waist-level height near the rear wall. You'd agreed that the room was small, crowded and quite dark. Perhaps the crowd shielded it from being seen. It was small and not very detailed.

I walked through the middle to the front row. If it was to the right rear there is a good chance I missed it. I never will understand the Italian thought process when it comes to things like this. IMO the whole experience was very underwhelming considering we were talking about a $2MM car.

I walked through the middle to the front row. If it was to the right rear there is a good chance I missed it. I never will understand the Italian thought process when it comes to things like this. IMO the whole experience was very underwhelming considering we were talking about a $2MM car.

If you were facing the screen, then yes, it was at the right rear. If you were facing the rear wall, then it was to the left.

You didn't miss much really. Rather small scale projection, somewhat dim and not detailed at all.

I understand what you are saying, it could have been done better. Perhaps it's the Italian way of "keeping a secret"? :)

If you were facing the screen, then yes, it was at the right rear. If you were facing the rear wall, then it was to the left.

You didn't miss much really. Rather small scale projection, somewhat dim and not detailed at all.

I understand what you are saying, it could have been done better. Perhaps it's the Italian way of "keeping a secret"? :)

No, I do business with companies in Italy, and it is just the Italian way period :)

So...Reventon 2.0

I am as big of a Lamborghini fan as you get but all these editions make absolutely no sense and the cost is insane. Just because something is "limited" doesnt make it worth that money. So this car will have 20 more hp than an SV at 5x the cost? GTFO.

I hope that at least this time around they will actually pump up the performance!! Reventon and Veneno are just re-bodied Murci/Ave.

:iamwithstupid:

They got to do more on the power if they are going to charge so much more.