2001 Diablo 6.0 VT

dougnshari

I'm considering selling my 2001 Diablo 6.0 VT. Rosso vik exterior, snowcorn/red piping and carpets, interior. 7,002 original miles and mint condition. I purchased the car in 2005. What would be a good price point for the car? I would really appreciate your thoughts. Thank you.

Strongly reconsider, if-only for the timing. I bought a Diablo a year ago and feel that the market has dipped, since. It will come back though and if you're not in strong need for the $ at the moment, you've had it 12 years. What's another year or two?

I'm considering selling my 2001 Diablo 6.0 VT. Rosso vik exterior, snowcorn/red piping and carpets, interior. 7,002 original miles and mint condition. I purchased the car in 2005. What would be a good price point for the car? I would really appreciate your thoughts. Thank you.

Maybe start by placing a for sale add on this site.

With 7k miles, special color, and same owner for 12 years... if you sell it in the low $2's call me first

With 7k miles, special color, and same owner for 12 years... if you sell it in the low $2's call me first

And I'm not trying to take anything from Roy. I'm just saying if it is a truly low mile good example clean history car there is no way it will sell that cheap.

Strongly reconsider, if-only for the timing. I bought a Diablo a year ago and feel that the market has dipped, since. It will come back though and if you're not in strong need for the $ at the moment, you've had it 12 years. What's another year or two?

It has dipped on Diablo's and it WILL come back HARD like Countach did a few years ago. i'm holding

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

If this is still for sale what kind of price are you looking and do you have any more information? Thanks