Jaguar F-Type V8S Dyno

JerryTheBanker

Gents,

Just posting a recent Dyno run of a Jag F-Type V8S with a tune and pulley swap!!!!!!

Great numbers!!!!!

Thanks!!!!!!

JP,

image.jpg

image.jpg

What was the hardware / software used to do the tune? Which shop did the work? Looks like it is making great power.

stock dyno sheet to compare?

Sorry, no Dyno prior!!!!! But did have one right after tune and pulley and I was not impressed as it only showed +/- 450 hp to the wheels!!!!!! I bitched to Jag at ETG and he then told me that it had a 105 mile learning curve!!!!!! He was right, because we did this Dyno result right after 120 miles and the results are dramatic!!!!!! Rears can spin from 1st right through 3rd easily!!!!!!! Great car for the wifie!!!!!!!

What was the hardware / software used to do the tune? Which shop did the work? Looks like it is making great power.

ETG tune and pulley swap!!!!!! $1,995.00 US and it allows you to do up to two reflashes if needed at no charge!!!!!!!! Call Jag at ETG!!!!!!! Sorry no number, I lost it!!!!!!!

ETG tune and pulley swap!!!!!! $1,995.00 US and it allows you to do up to two reflashes if needed at no charge!!!!!!!! Call Jag at ETG!!!!!!! Sorry no number, I lost it!!!!!!!

Thanks, Jerry. You don't mess around with your exclamation points!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I had no clue these could put down that much power. Makes the car even better IMO.

:iamwithstupid: I really liked the Top Gear review from this past season. They are a fantastic looking car and the sound is amazing.

I spent a day with an F-Type S last week. The car really surprised me, it was quick, sounded great, felt comfortable and easy to use, and looked really sexy. I think they hit this car out of the park in terms of build quality and sex appeal.

post-10945-1400089748_thumb.jpg

Annie didn't hurt the looks either...

post-10945-1400089817_thumb.jpg

The F-Type is definitely a gorgeous vehicle, and rightfully my favorite of modern Jaguar vehicles.

Great job!