Impulse Purchase, EXCITED

ToofDoc

I've always liked how the Bentley CGT looked and its sophisticated styling. Haven't paid much direct attention towards them for awhile since I've been preoccupied by all these fancy Lambos. Then last week I saw this Continental Supersports at my local Bentley dealership and I fell in love with it, its color and its options. Dealership gave me an amazing deal and I caved in!

A little about the car:

4 seater (comfort seats)

Quartzite (light pastel grey)

Massaging front seats

7618 miles

Previous owner is Marc-André Fleury (Pittsburgh Penguins starting goalie)

I'm excited to use this beauty for family outings where I can bring my 6-year old son with my fiancée and I to places in style once in awhile instead of in my DD Jeep all the time. With my Lambos, with obvious reasons, I could never do that. Bentley won't be my DD and I will split its time with my Superleggera in the weekends.

I initially almost bought a 2-seater Supersports version with them fancy CF racing seats until I saw this low mileage 4-seater comfy seat version. I figured why another CF racing seat two-seater since I already have the LP570 SL now and then my LP750 SV Roadster later, right?

I drove this beast just couple of times, so comfy, so classy, and FAST!! Very pleased! Huge thanks to Justin at Bentley of Pittsburgh for a smooth and pleasant deal transaction! Highly recommend this dealership if any of you are looking at Maseratis or Bentleys.

Congrats. Car looks awesome! You will have to give us a full review.

Marc-Andre is a car guy through and through. He had an 08 SL at one point. I'm sure his cars are more well cared for than most celebs/sports stars. And he and his wife are two of the nicest people you could ever meet.

Congrats. Car looks awesome! You will have to give us a full review.

Marc-Andre is a car guy through and through. He had an 08 SL at one point. I'm sure his cars are more well cared for than most celebs/sports stars. And he and his wife are two of the nicest people you could ever meet.

I look forward to learn more about this car. I know nothing about Bentleys. Read up about them more recently. I've only driven a Bentley once prior to purchasing this one.

I knew Marc-André Fleury had a older Lambo Gallardo, also grey....heard he loves grey cars. I thought that it was cool that this car was his. This may partially explain why the mileage is so low. He's always Out of town playing hockey!

Doing my signature white brake calipers! LOVE white calipers!

Stock: black with silver lettering

Mod: white with black lettering (waiting for the black paint on the lettering in this pic)

Thanks everyone for your kind words. The calipers should be done and installed back on sometime this week. I look forward to learn more about the car. If any of you Bentley Continental GT owners would like to shine any light on ownership, please do so. Any info will be greatly appreciated. Remember, this will not be my DD so gas guzzling and maintenance shouldn't be too bad.

One of my all time favorites. Congrats.

On a side note, that dealership looks like a total dump! How do they sell high end cars from there?

One of my all time favorites. Congrats.

On a side note, that dealership looks like a total dump! How do they sell high end cars from there?

I noticed it as well.

Anyway, congratz on a great car, love the color!

Good eye. I thought the same. Came to learn the location in the picture is their current temporary location to get the dealership going while they finish building their new permanent location. They have the Maserati brand as well. This temporary location is located near downtown Pittsburgh and their new built location will be in Wexford, PA (one of the high end suburbs here in Pittsburgh).

Calipers ready for install! Powder coated white with high heat black paint.

Must say...I'm liking the white!

Looks killer! Is this something you plan to keep for a while? Curious how they hold up. Always liked these too

I thinking so....

When my SVR comes, I'll sell my Superleggera (to my dismay), but I'll definitely keep this family friendly coupe.

I look forward to learn more about this car. I know nothing about Bentleys. Read up about them more recently. I've only driven a Bentley once prior to purchasing this one.

I knew Marc-André Fleury had a older Lambo Gallardo, also grey....heard he loves grey cars. I thought that it was cool that this car was his. This may partially explain why the mileage is so low. He's always Out of town playing hockey!

Wife has a GTC she loves it. The car is bulletproof, you shouldn't have any issues with it. Good luck!