The Benz Driver who killed the guy in Scottsdale

Allan-Herbie

Is Bluemax! He was the guy who took off in front of Ajglobal in their SUPPOSED Street race!!!

http://www.mbworld.org/forums/showthread.php?t=223654

I knew his name sounded familiar! I love they all know make it sound like he was soo responsible, never street raced etc etc. fcuking idiot racing a POS Mustang on Scottsdale Road. They keep going back to the news reporting speeds of 70+ mph. No fcuking way. I saw that accident seconds after it happened. I saw the guy lying dead on the road. Whichever car hit him, cut his car in half! I didnt even realise the car was a Camaro, thats how badly mangled it was.

• Replies 482
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hes the fcuking cockbag who said I removed my 4 wheel drive system! LOL

Wow, guys i missed this one. I for one would be willing to run my E63 aganist the lambo's. Or i could bring out my eleven year old viper to play. I will say that allenlambo does not drive a stock G. Let's just say we have some of the same friends and it's more than just an exhaust and a intake.

Robert

P.S. Those vid's are in my backyard.

I know for a fact that his car does not have the awd hooked up. When we run it's from a dig not a roll. My 63 has all options so the weight of my 63 is closer to 4500 lbs. AJ, i see your car atleast three to four times a week I seen you look at my 63 a few times when we pass each other. I bet when you see me you'll remember me from your e39 M5 days or the Viper days.

PM the details on Saturday, i don't want half the world to show up.

Robert

07 E63 P2

Artic White / Cashmere

12.87 @ 112 MPH stock

Bluemax

View Public Profile

Find More Posts by Bluemax

Add Bluemax to Your Buddy List

08-24-2007, 12:21 PM #233

Bluemax

Vehicle I drive: 07 E63 & Weekend Toy 96 Dodge Viper GTS

08-24-2007, 12:21 PM #233

Bluemax

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:

Originally Posted by DancingBenzos

What mods exactly does he have, you cant make a bombshell statement like that and not spill the beans.

In time my friend.

07 E63 P2

Artic White / Cashmere

12.87 @ 112 MPH stock

Hey heres one implying he wants to go streetrace:

08-24-2007, 05:30 PM #237

Bluemax

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:

Originally Posted by AJGlobal

There are about 3 or 4 other pearl white spyders in the valley and I don't drive mine 3 or 4 times a week so it may be the other cars your seeing and I've never seen a white E63 in person yet so I'm pretty sure its not me you are reffering to. As far as Allan's AWD being disconnected...........I will bet you the title to my G for your E63 that its hooked up and in perfect working fashion and always has been. The only time is was disconnected was when it was put on a 2WD dyno at SP engineering in L.A. Half the world is not going to to show up saturday, just go to the SECC website, all the address info and times are on thier forum. We'll all be there. I think Allan is driving the SLR but I'll have the spyder.

As far as your E63 weighing 4500 LBS. then I guess MBusa.com's curb weight numbers are wrong. It shows 4050 lbs. with fuel and fluids. The spyder weighs 3800 with fuel and fluids.

OK maybe not three to four times a week. I saw what i thought was you( it sure looks like you )At 19 Ave and Jomax Rd / Happy Valley. a few days ago. If not my mistake. And about Allen's car the last time i went with the SECC guys to firebird for the SECC event his front tires were along for the ride. I saw the car run and know whats it's capable of. Instead of meeting you with the SECC. How about a run tonite? I rather do that then have a crowd follow us, I remember all the people trying to look at all the cars going to firebird and do not want a repeat.

The MBUSA's website does not consider the pano roof. It's about two hundred pounds in the wrong spot.

Robert

07 E63 P2

Artic White / Cashmere

12.87 @ 112 MPH stock

08-24-2007, 06:12 PM #239

Bluemax

Quote:

Originally Posted by AJGlobal

19th ave and jomax would be me.............but I don't remember seeing you ???

I knew it was you. I even seen you parking and talking to a guy in a different lambo at Norterra and Jomax When i was in my 96 Blue and White Viper. I bet that rings a bell.

Let me know about tonite. We could meet for dinner and have some fun runs after.

Robert

07 E63 P2

Artic White / Cashmere

12.87 @ 112 MPH stock

Bluemax

Hey Juice,

I havn't heard a word from these clowns. I did talk to a friend last night about Alllamebo's G. It does have the AWD hook up but the car did get shorter gearing witch could be the year it is or they have been changed. The other item witch sounds fishy to me is the custom exhaust with no changes to the ECU. Ya Right !!

The other guy with the spider got taken by a stock M5 bye three to four cars at 140 mph. That was yesterday on there tea party. The funny thing is last night i was out with some friends and ran into a m5 that wanted to play. Well with four people all weighting over two hundred lbs. The M5 didn't have a chance on the roads or the hwy up to 150 mph. Then he darted of the hwy with a wave and he was alone.

07 E63 P2

Artic White / Cashmere

12.87 @ 112 MPH stock

08-28-2007, 05:22 PM #267

Bluemax

Quote:

Originally Posted by juicee63

Bluemax should race Aj's Spyder, this would be good as the E is lighter than the CLS. whats up Mr. Carbon.? How it going man?

try to get AJ to get a hold of bluemax and run the E63 vs The spyder G...

I am right here Thats why i suggested friday nite. Saturday morning i had plans with my daughter

Robert

07 E63 P2

Artic White / Cashmere

12.87 @ 112 MPH stock

Bluemax

Originally Posted by TopCarbon

Diablo.

I have you on weight (3600) but you have a couple extra ponies.

At the wheels I have 410hp.

How about a pass with my little old viper It's eleven years old and only has some mild bolt ons. It made 435hp to the wheels.

07 E63 P2

Artic White / Cashmere

12.87 @ 112 MPH stock

Guest skokos

I guess this will change the stereotype that its just teenagers street racing and causing accidents. Too bad it had to be at the expense of some innocent persons life.

Is the guy in the Benz in trouble at all for this, or just the teenagers?

I believe both drivers have been charged,or will be charged, with 2nd degree murder.

Guest skokos
I believe both drivers have been charged,or will be charged, with 2nd degree murder.

holy shit.

Guest miyagi

Oh dear, this does not sound good at all.

:eusa_wall:

He's fucked for sure!

But if you want to act like a big boy, one day you will have to pay the price and his time has come ;)

Still sad someone died.

:iamwithstupid:

All those benz fucks over there are trying to blame the guy turning left.

pretty ironic of those chiming in.

In particular, Italian Stalian who has 12-20 "kills" per week.

Even though someone died, I hope bluemax gets out of this easily.

I hope Bluemax gets a couple years in jail and gets sued in civil court so bad he'll have to take the bus till he's 73. Why does everyone on there feel bad for Bluemax? The idiot was street racing and killed someone. Maybe I'm shallow. But I find it hard to feel sorry for someone like that.

They are all trying to blame it on the guy making the left turn. That whole board is full of idiots.

I hope Bluemax gets a couple years in jail and gets sued in civil court so bad he'll have to take the bus till he's 73.

How can they think that the guy driving the Camaro was at all at fault?

Wow, very sad set of circumstances especially around the holidays...can't believe someone would risk their life and those of everyone else on trying to beat a Mustang of all things, in a street race. Very sad.

Here is a question, as it is no secret that I predominently dislike 99% of the Benz community.

Just recently they had a field day with a certain someone who supposedly did 219mph on a road in AZ. Statements like he should be in Jail, OWNED, Idiot, etc were made.

My question to our resident lawyers is, that MBWORLD has a dedicated section to STREET RACING. Their "KILLS" Section. A section that Bluemax frequently participated in. Couldnt the website be held somewhat accountable for PROMOTING street racing?

Untitled_1.jpg

Just recently they had a field day with a certain someone who supposedly did 219mph on a road in AZ. Statements like he should be in Jail, OWNED, Idiot, etc were made.

That was my first thought, talk about double standards...

I hope Bluemax gets a couple years in jail and gets sued in civil court so bad he'll have to take the bus till he's 73. Why does everyone on there feel bad for Bluemax? The idiot was street racing and killed someone. Maybe I'm shallow. But I find it hard to feel sorry for someone like that.

They are all trying to blame it on the guy making the left turn. That whole board is full of idiots.

It all could have been avoided with a little common sense.