580 -2 Pricing

4xchamp

What kind of discount should I expect on a new 580?

If anyone has a good deal on white, silver or solid red message me. I'd even consider a 610 but prefer the rwd version.

Wanted to bump this back up . . . any current intel on how far back of sticker people are getting ordered 580-2s?

I was able to get 5k discount off an ordered 580-2 due in October

Thank You

Ordered a well equipped 2017 today from FC Kerbeck!

A no BS quick easy deal. Joe Innaurato was attentive, efficient and knowledgeable. Buying a car should never be a project, I'm very busy and very grateful for how quickly they acted on my every request.

It's amazing how aloof some other dealers were. I mean two never even called me back.

Joe, thank you. I'm very excited about this car!

Congrats, what color combo did you go for ?

Thank You. Red/black

Ordered a well equipped 2017 today from FC Kerbeck!

A no BS quick easy deal. Joe Innaurato was attentive, efficient and knowledgeable. Buying a car should never be a project, I'm very busy and very grateful for how quickly they acted on my every request.

It's amazing how aloof some other dealers were. I mean two never even called me back.

Joe, thank you. I'm very excited about this car!

Not relevant to thread unless you tell us how far back of sticker ...

Not relevant to thread unless you tell us how far back of sticker ...

Not much, but price is not the most important thing, confidence and the relationship established is.

Kerbeck's staff, Joe Innaurato, Robert Ottey and Steve Capra made the deal easy. Three or four minutes on the phone, a few emails and bingo, done deal. They didn't try to size me up and immediately took me seriously. I don't have time for BS, want to get the toy bought and get back to my business quickly.

I'm pleased. Frank Kerbeck has a great staff.

Not much, but price is not the most important thing, confidence and the relationship established is.

Kerbeck's staff, Joe Innaurato, Robert Ottey and Steve Capra made the deal easy. Three or four minutes on the phone, a few emails and bingo, done deal. They didn't try to size me up and immediately took me seriously. I don't have time for BS, want to get the toy bought and get back to my business quickly.

I'm pleased. Frank Kerbeck has a great staff.

A four minute exotic car purchase? Oh, I'd say they "sized" you up alright! :rolleyes:

BTW, I got over 15k off from Kerbeck's competitor and have a super relationship with them.

A four minute exotic car purchase? Oh, I'd say they "sized" you up alright! :rolleyes:

BTW, I got over 15k off from Kerbeck's competitor and have a super relationship with them.

Why are you surprised?

When I go into a transaction I go in educated, I tell you where I am at you either meet me or I walk, there we are, what are we going to do for the next 3 minutes ? :icon_mrgreen:

Why are you surprised?

When I go into a transaction I go in educated, I tell you where I am at you either meet me or I walk, there we are, what are we going to do for the next 3 minutes ? :icon_mrgreen:

Nonsense.

Then, what's that say about you? :icon_mrgreen:

I stated fact, also my opinions are educated :icon_mrgreen:

With the access we have today at gathering information you'd be a complete fool to go into a 6 figure purchase uneducated, when I am ready to pull the trigger I know exactly where I need to be, I can give you many examples but I don't want to discuss my business online.

In many situations when I am chasing a deal I go as far as calculating the profit margins the vendors would have in said transaction then I turn around and tell them how much I will let them make, if they don't accept it our conversation is done in under 5 minutes.

I will give you one example, I negotiated a deal with a contractor/supplier.

I calculated his cost of materials down to his insurances, after sale taxes, every single thing, the only thing I didn't know was his cost of labour because I didn't know exactly how long it would take him to perform the task, I called a meeting with him and I asked him the following questions:

How long will this take?

Oh not long, will be done in 10 working days!

No way, that's very fast, you must have 30 guys working on it.

No way, I have a crew of 10.

And you do all that work in 10 days?

I guarantee it!

In under 2 minutes I figured out his cost of labour, I added it in my head to his other costs and figured out he wanted to make $100k out of the deal, I told him on the spot, I will let you make $50k profit on this deal, gave him a spreadsheet with the cost added his labour content and the $50k margin and told him the exact figure I want to pay, he was in shock, no way he said, it's way under market, never worked so cheap in my life, blah, blah, I wasn't listening to him.

I said, I do not care about the market, do you want my $50k or you don't? He shook my hand a minute later, I left him to draft the contract based on my figure.

Also on purchasing things outright, I've made a 8 figure purchase this year which took me under 10 minutes to learn about, accept and sign on the dotted line, I shop all the time for that kind of stuff and I know exactly where I am standing, know the product inside out, I am sold on it I don't need to have my ego stroked, in and out and carry on with my business.

The vendor's agent was in shock, he had no idea I had my eye on it for many years and I knew more about it than even the owner at the time, I am saying than I knew about it more than him because if he knew what I knew he wouldn't have sold it to me :)

I don't understand why it's hard for you to comprehend that an informed, educated buyer can act very fast, in the world we live in majority of the customers "bought" your product before they opened the door to your shop, they come educated.

Also just because it doesn't happen to you it doesn't mean it isn't true :icon_mrgreen:

Sorry about the off topic!

Yes four minutes, and several emails on options. They basically said your car will sticker at approximately X, we can discount it X, and will do X. I presented my offer, the percentage made sense so I went forward. I've purchased many exotics and highlines over the years, definitely not clueless. I could have however tortured, annoyed and called them a million times to save a grand but I earn more steering my ship.

After calling several dealers none would offer any significant discount. They didn't even ask for my name and number. One dealer had a car on the ground missing some options I wanted but would have bought any way. His sticker was 226, 10 days and hasn't he called or texted with a price, not even an I'm sorry we need sticker. I've looked at the market extensively, called dealers to negotiate on new/used ones and am satisfied with my purchase.

The important thing is I'm running my show earning with this deal in my mirrors and the truth is misers and grinders end up on my no fly list.

There is much to be said about about convenience and service, besides not much off sticker is subjective, my opinion. I do hope Kerbeck made some money on the deal so we both won.

When I first asked all were mum, now I buy and suddenly?

Thanks for nothing Lol, can't wait to be a multi Lambo owner.

I didn't realize Kerbeck has competition. What did you buy and from whom?

If I was as aloof as his "competitors" I'd be on welfare!

I stated fact, also my opinions are educated :icon_mrgreen:

With the access we have today at gathering information you'd be a complete fool to go into a 6 figure purchase uneducated, when I am ready to pull the trigger I know exactly where I need to be, I can give you many examples but I don't want to discuss my business online.

In many situations when I am chasing a deal I go as far as calculating the profit margins the vendors would have in said transaction then I turn around and tell them how much I will let them make, if they don't accept it our conversation is done in under 5 minutes.

I will give you one example, I negotiated a deal with a contractor/supplier.

I calculated his cost of materials down to his insurances, after sale taxes, every single thing, the only thing I didn't know was his cost of labour because I didn't know exactly how long it would take him to perform the task, I called a meeting with him and I asked him the following questions:

How long will this take?

Oh not long, will be done in 10 working days!

No way, that's very fast, you must have 30 guys working on it.

No way, I have a crew of 10.

And you do all that work in 10 days?

I guarantee it!

In under 2 minutes I figured out his cost of labour, I added it in my head to his other costs and figured out he wanted to make $100k out of the deal, I told him on the spot, I will let you make $50k profit on this deal, gave him a spreadsheet with the cost added his labour content and the $50k margin and told him the exact figure I want to pay, he was in shock, no way he said, it's way under market, never worked so cheap in my life, blah, blah, I wasn't listening to him.

I said, I do not care about the market, do you want my $50k or you don't? He shook my hand a minute later, I left him to draft the contract based on my figure.

Also on purchasing things outright, I've made a 8 figure purchase this year which took me under 10 minutes to learn about, accept and sign on the dotted line, I shop all the time for that kind of stuff and I know exactly where I am standing, know the product inside out, I am sold on it I don't need to have my ego stroked, in and out and carry on with my business.

The vendor's agent was in shock, he had no idea I had my eye on it for many years and I knew more about it than even the owner at the time, I am saying than I knew about it more than him because if he knew what I knew he wouldn't have sold it to me :)

I don't understand why it's hard for you to comprehend that an informed, educated buyer can act very fast, in the world we live in majority of the customers "bought" your product before they opened the door to your shop, they come educated.

Also just because it doesn't happen to you it doesn't mean it isn't true :icon_mrgreen:

Sorry about the off topic!

Well put.

Time is a commodity. I'm very pleased with the deal and especially pleased I'm getting the exact car I want.

I'm very pleased with the deal and especially pleased I'm getting the exact car I want.

Thats all that matters then!

The US dealer network is pretty "flat" so they are all essentially competing. My guess is that with a little work, which can be outsourced to a pro, there is no need to pay more than $20k back. No science behind that, just what I "hear".

The US dealer network is pretty "flat" so they are all essentially competing. My guess is that with a little work, which can be outsourced to a pro, there is no need to pay more than $20k back. No science behind that, just what I "hear".

Yes ATL_, that fact speaks for itself.

Did exactly that (in person) with zero 'work'. No magic, no emails, no braggadocio! lol.

For some odd reasons, pantywaists are up in arms. :lol2:

• 4 months later...

Picked it up yesterday. Pleased I ordered the optional sound system and sport exhaust. Drove it home 250 miles yesterday. Great ride once I got through NJ, NY, CT traffic.

Kerbeck was wonderful to deal with and truly made buying a good experience.

post-20654-1482603598_thumb.jpg