my BLUE LE MANS spyder

Underground Racing

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow.. Im such a fan of the stock Huracan bodykit. All they need is to be a little lower and the difference is huge!

The wheels look great but maybe a set of HRE's wpuld make the wheels really pop

Wow.. Im such a fan of the stock Huracan bodykit. All they need is to be a little lower and the difference is huge!

The wheels look great but maybe a set of HRE's wpuld make the wheels really pop

No doubt, I don't like the looks of the Huracan until its lowered, it really changes it, looks longer and wider. Makes the back look much better too, IMO.

HRE P101 would look excellent IMO.

Very nice color! Is that your SV too? First turbo SV coming soon!?

Thanks

No, that is my buddies SV from here in Charlotte. He already has a TT 570 (6 speed) and a black TT Murci. He might do that SV once his SL Huracan arrives.

The other Blue spyder (custom ordered) Monterey blue is KC's, my brother and the other green Huracan is Rich's

Thanks

No, that is my buddies SV from here in Charlotte. He already has a TT 570 (6 speed) and a black TT Murci. He might do that SV once his SL Huracan arrives.

The other Blue spyder (custom ordered) Monterey blue is KC's, my brother and the other green Huracan is Rich's

Awesome! I bet stage 3 with the dct is the best.

You guys build and 1 or 2R's yet with a DCT besides the red car?

Blue just goes so well on the H. Some HRE P101 in a dark grey color would go great with the blue on the car and calipers.

Blue just goes so well on the H. Some HRE P101 in a dark grey color would go great with the blue on the car and calipers.

I have wanted a Huracan Spyder for a while and couldn't make up my mind on what color to get. That was until I saw this blue in person. I ran across the same blue but it had tan seats. I just didn't like that combo, so the search was on, or I was just going to order one if I couldn't find one. Just before I gave up I found this one (black int) with just a few hundred miles, so I grabbed it. I cant wait to get the turbos on it, its so slow.

Trying to decide if I should change the wheels? Any ideas? I color matched the calipers and lowered it to this point. Its in line for a stage 3 build.

Car looks soooo much better as a spyder than a coupe...which is rarely the case.

Novitec wheel spacers are a must with the factory wheels if you decide to keep them.

My old car picture attached with their springs and spacers.

IMG_1087.JPG