New group name?

MKS

With all the turbo builds I think this section should be a turbo section for all lambos instead of the " Gallardo TT " maybe Lambo TT so we can focus more and know what's going on with the new builds

Good idea. Would also avoid the double posts / double threads on the same cars. That or make a Huracan TT forum.

Then we will need an aventador TT forum too

I like the idea of one master subforum labeled as "LAMBO TT" or "FORCED INDUCTION". Basically just renaming this one as it is already used cross model to showcase the TT builds

Probably a more general term like, "Modified Lambos". That way it covers ever aspect from a bolt on car to a extreme TT build. There are a lot of tasteful "lightly" modded cars out there that should be recognized also. I actually expect that we will see more road race lambos built in the near future, especially Gallardos as they begin to become more of a bargain.

I like the idea of one master subforum labeled as "LAMBO TT" or "FORCED INDUCTION". Basically just renaming this one as it is already used cross model to showcase the TT builds

+1 for master sub forum LAMBO FORCEDINDUCTION

cheers,

john

• 2 months later...

Bumping a good idea. We have multiple threads on identical cars. Plus is seems like the general consensus (in fact everyone that's replied so far) likes the idea.

Where are the mods when you need 'em?