TT Lambo Sunday Cruise

dirty

For the first time we had all 4 UR cars together on the street on low boost for some Sunday FUN :) -

Awesome. Quite a stable . . . now if it just weren't for those pesky guys with lights.

That's awesome how the 08 only has the left paddle for anti lag haha. Awesome video, hope to see more like it soon!

Great video of great cars.

I don't know how it is in the states, but here in Western Australia around Perth, nearly every car has dash cams and the 'normal driver' is encouraged by the police to report you to the local constabularly for hoon or hoonigan driving on the freeways.

http://www.perthnow.com.au/news/western-au...1f97fceb7eec0d3

A bit of a worry as new traffic law just passed that if you are going more than 55mph over the posted speed limit whatever it is, in town or country, then your car is automatically impounded and if of no value, crushed or if has some value, sold at auction. Our max speed limit in the country is 68mph.

So having to buy the lambo back at auction would definitely turn out to be a very expensive fine- $200,000!

Sort of spoils the fun. Will have to restrict speed to the track, drag strip and half mile events.

A young driver from the shallow end of the gene pool, I suspect, even posted on youtube his 'hoonigan' driving and speeding showing the speedo and was surprised when the police rocked up at his place with order to surrender his car for crushing or auction!

cheers,

john

Great videos/editing and sound. Like how you didn't drown out the engines with the music.

Can't wait to see those cars at TI in October. Oh, and for the to-be-continued part, come on now, don't make us wait to long!

Too sick guys! Pure insanity cruising 4 TT Lambos.

I will be out in that neck of the woods in October. Do you guys bring the cars out to any meets or shows? Would love to check them out

Too sick guys! Pure insanity cruising 4 TT Lambos.

I will be out in that neck of the woods in October. Do you guys bring the cars out to any meets or shows? Would love to check them out

Yes we do attend some meets and or shows but in October the race cars will be in Texas!

Great video of great cars.

I don't know how it is in the states, but here in Western Australia around Perth, nearly every car has dash cams and the 'normal driver' is encouraged by the police to report you to the local constabularly for hoon or hoonigan driving on the freeways.

http://www.perthnow.com.au/news/western-au...1f97fceb7eec0d3

A bit of a worry as new traffic law just passed that if you are going more than 55mph over the posted speed limit whatever it is, in town or country, then your car is automatically impounded and if of no value, crushed or if has some value, sold at auction. Our max speed limit in the country is 68mph.

So having to buy the lambo back at auction would definitely turn out to be a very expensive fine- $200,000!

Sort of spoils the fun. Will have to restrict speed to the track, drag strip and half mile events.

A young driver from the shallow end of the gene pool, I suspect, even posted on youtube his 'hoonigan' driving and speeding showing the speedo and was surprised when the police rocked up at his place with order to surrender his car for crushing or auction!

cheers,

john

Yikes! I knew Australia had some strict rules but that sure does take all the fun out of the car hobby..

For the first time we had all 4 UR cars together on the street on low boost for some Sunday FUN :) -

You guys bringing anything next week to Indy ?

Mike

You guys bringing anything next week to Indy ?

Mike

Man we're trying to but don't think it's gonna happen :(

Yikes! I knew Australia had some strict rules but that sure does take all the fun out of the car hobby..

:iamwithstupid:

If I had a $200,000 car on the line, no way I would be stopping...happy to go to jail to not risk that.

If worried about reporting, you need one of these, although there may not be many lambos in certain areas of Australia given the cost that Fortis always talks about over there.

If I had a $200,000 car on the line, no way I would be stopping...happy to go to jail to not risk that.

If worried about reporting, you need one of these, although there may not be many lambos in certain areas of Australia given the cost that Fortis always talks about over there.

Very clever:)

but unfortunately over here in Perth, mine is the only grigio lynx LP560-4:(

Investment in a set of ahem "laser parking sensors" tuned to the right frequency is probably a better investment.

cheers,

john

Do you have the link for that? I really want one of those...

Jealous!! Room for a Murci TT to join in the fun? :D

For sure but you're a little far from us lol

• 2 weeks later...
awesome, it's so hard to get a handle on the speed since they are all crazy fast.... :)

..i was thinkin they did not look that fast...? pump gas or maybe cause they were side by side..?