675LT Spider.. Doesn't suck.

HIRISC

10 day / 1000 mile review. Fking wow.

AZB_8539RAW%202.jpg

yes, yes I realize there are bugs on the front.. impromptu photo op with another car

13700228_3519119938050_31361926459625274

A friend has one in orange that delivered July 2. He agrees. His only complaint (as of July 3) was no rear view cam. Sight lines are a bit challenging in reverse.

Congrats and enjoy in the best of health!

The 675LT looks fantastic, I am becoming a fan, I wish McLaren started with this but I guess it's never too late.

HIRISC enjoy it in the best of health it looks the business! :icon_thumleft:

Thanks guys.

@ 1250 miles: Tough to keep under triple digits, the acceleration is shocking (for a stock car), yet so approachable. Ride quality is miles better than any other 'super'car I've driven. Hell, it rides more compliantly than my RRSS. Brakes are staggering. Sounds great in a not-quite-as-great-as-the-NA-Italians kind of way. Chassis flex is nada - truly a revolution. Handling is so much better than I am, and on the street, better than virtually everyone I'd imagine. Must get this to the track soon.

Thanks guys.

@ 1250 miles: Tough to keep under triple digits, the acceleration is shocking (for a stock car), yet so approachable. Ride quality is miles better than any other 'super'car I've driven. Hell, it rides more compliantly than my RRSS. Brakes are staggering. Sounds great in a not-quite-as-great-as-the-NA-Italians kind of way. Chassis flex is nada - truly a revolution. Handling is so much better than I am, and on the street, better than virtually everyone I'd imagine. Must get this to the track soon.

Great endorsement, I really like the 675 but they sold out so no chance.

Great endorsement, I really like the 675 but they sold out so no chance.

Thanks. There are a few coupes on the market and at least a couple of Spiders.