**Exclusive release** McLaren MP4-12C HS CF/FRP Bumper

Guest SP_Lotta Murci

Guest SP_Lotta Murci

SP Engineering has worked extensively to bring you the HS (High Sport) front bumper conversion! Only 5 made from what we know to the general public. Be the few to have these on your newly acquired fax machine. First batch will arrive in 8-10 weeks.

The only 5 HS model ever made.

01-mclaren-mp4-12c-high-sport.jpg

CarbonTek replica HS (High Sport) front bumper with carbon

mclaren5.jpg

mclaren3.jpg

mclaren2.jpg

mclaren1.jpg

Price: $7,900.00

PM me for details

Thanks for viewing LP

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if we get the front and rear parking sensors option, will this work with the new SP bumper?

looks insane BTW :icon_super:

Guest SP_Lotta Murci
if we get the front and rear parking sensors option, will this work with the new SP bumper?

I believe that would require the body shop to do some work on the sensor holes. Would need them to be drilled so they can accurately work.

Guest SP_Lotta Murci
Can't wait! I mean, uh um, if I were to get a Spider, I would def get that bumper!

You are! So ill be waiting on your call John. :icon_mrgreen:

Looks great, much better than the new crazy 27K carbon bumper option. Much better than stock.

How much is estimate for retail?

Are you also able to do the rear yet?

If you can re-engineer those crappy stock paddles, and do CF, and get them to feel better when pulled, you would sell them like hotcakes!

Guest SP_Lotta Murci
Looks great, much better than the new crazy 27K carbon bumper option. Much better than stock.

If you can re-engineer those crappy stock paddles, and do CF, and get them to feel better when pulled, you would sell them like hotcakes!

Retail is $7,500.00

Planning on doing the rear bumper

we are already looking into replacing the stock paddles with carbon, will keep LP posted with both items. As of right now we only have the front bumper covers.

That does look awesome!

So, do you like the MP4 now??? hmmm... this post would lead me believe you are interested in getting one. I thought you hated it.

So, do you like the MP4 now??? hmmm... this post would lead me believe you are interested in getting one. I thought you hated it.

Since it appears he might be on vacation for calling someone a 'moron' I'll just add that his posts on McLarenLife suggests there are aspects of the car he likes and those he does not. He wants it to sound more ferocious and he would prefer the paddle shifters altered in function and feel. Conclusion from a lot of people there who already own one is that he needs to drive it further than the six miles he was allowed in order to get a better feel for it all, and have another go at using the pre-cog feature that improves shift response.

>8^)

ER

easy!!! body shop can do it.

alex

Looks great, awesome work Alex!

IMO this is such an improvement over the production units.

And they only cost .0001% of the HS package!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest SP_Lotta Murci

Been receiving a lot of request for pictures installed on the vehicle. Be patent, we will come through with installed photos!

• 3 weeks later...