My Vorsteiner Supercharged Spyder Pics

Kratos

Just sitting here in my office bored and decided to share a couple of pics of my car, LOL. I mean what else am I supposed to do at work. Haha

huracan11_zpsegfeweig.jpg

16ee5649-1ba6-4b46-accf-3d13d93a9eef_zps

Can't do that with a Vorsteiner bumper. It would be undriveable.

Yeah the ground clearance looks pretty minimal; it's the wheel well gap that's the issue. Not a huge deal though.

Yeah the ground clearance looks pretty minimal; it's the wheel well gap that's the issue. Not a huge deal though.

i had the same problem and dilemma when i ran the novara kit on my huracan. the front bumper is much lower than any other portion of that kit. so you can't lower the car to minimize wheel gap without front being an inch or lower from ground.

What else are you supposed to do @ work? HOW ABOUT WORK!!! LOL

Nice pics Jarrold! I fcuk off sometimes in the middle of the day to go stare at my HP, so I get it!

do you plan on doing the Novara RS style rear conversion with center exit exhausts like the Performante?

Nah, I kinda like the quad corner exhaust look. Plus I heard doing the center style makes it annoyingly loud (aftermarket wise).

What else are you supposed to do @ work? HOW ABOUT WORK!!! LOL

Nice pics Jarrold! I fcuk off sometimes in the middle of the day to go stare at my HP, so I get it!

Someone understands!

Yeah. Wheel gaps are exaggerated in pics too. It's not bad in person.

Nah, I kinda like the quad corner exhaust look. Plus I heard doing the center style makes it annoyingly loud (aftermarket wise).

i don't think annoyingly loud... but definitely louder than stock... you do add a lot of "snap crackle pop" that you hear also in the Performante exhaust.

i don't think annoyingly loud... but definitely louder than stock... you do add a lot of "snap crackle pop" that you hear also in the Performante exhaust.

Good to know. People scared me away. Lol