Are there any "Supercar Parkings" in the malls where you live?

Something I'm curious to find out - here in Thailand, pretty much every mall has a special section with 8-10 parkings spots labeled "Supercar Parking" right in front of the main doors where they allow Porsche and above to park. This section is under constant supervision by a security guard and they open the barrier for you when they see you driving a supercar.

This is the one at Central World, but it looks the same everywhere. Only the "low class" malls such as Big C do not have those spots, but people who drive supercars do not hang out there anyway. Those spots are paid for by the car importers.

PR_news10638.jpg

I've been to the US a few times and I saw some malls that do not officially have supercar parkings but have a special section that they open at their discretion for supercars.

I think this is a good concept as it makes it convenient for the driver, boots the image of the business, and attracts wealthy customers.

Any other places where you've seen that?

all the high end malls here have exotic parking in SOFL.

the issue is trunk space lol I have had bags stacked on my passenger with the top off driving 30mph with hazards on holiday time.

I didn't frequent any of the malls in my visit to LA recently, but does anyone know if there is supercar parking in LA besides the obvious street parking in Beverly Hills?