MS Racing Exhausts for Murcie

SP_Deveus

If you want to be a real badass when rolling around in your Murcielago, this is the exhaust that I would highly recommend to you. In my opinion, this exhaust blows away the rest of the competition when it comes down to quality, sound and performance. :icon_super:

We have done several of these exhausts in house and continue to receive inquiries on them so if you haven't seen or heard this exhaust before here is a little teaser. Please forward any inquiries to me or any of the SP sales staff to set up an appointment in arranging for this exhaust system. It is a special order item only, so please plan ahead so we can help you schedule everything from the moment you order until the moment you drive out of the shop with your brand new MS Racing Exhaust. Thanks guys!

Stock comparison with the MS Racing

MurcieMSRacingV1_7.jpg

And once it's on...

MurcieMSRacingV1_8.jpg

MurcieMSRacingV1_3.jpg

MurcieMSRacingV1_5.jpg

MurcieMSRacingV1_6.jpg

IT'S SO ON!!

AlexMurcie-LamboMeet.jpg

SP Engineering's Blue Murcielago

with Custom Painted Maya Wheels and Full Stage 2 MS Racing Exhaust System

bluemurciewithsatinoverlay.jpg

Link to the video:

Thank you aedmon640

Repost 500X...That being said we never get tired of seeing the SP Craftsmanship :)

Hands down the baddest Murci exhaust on the market. :icon_super:

Repost 500X...That being said we never get tired of seeing the SP Craftsmanship :)

Hands down the baddest Murci exhaust on the market. :icon_super:

Repost indeed but it is a badass looking car with a badass exhaust. And this will help clarify any questions new Lambo owners or new members who are in the market for an exhaust to have a glimpse of it themselves with non-factory pictures. If only I could find the video/sound clip of the exhaust, this thread would be even more complete.

Repost indeed but it is a badass looking car with a badass exhaust. And this will help clarify any questions new Lambo owners or new members who are in the market for an exhaust to have a glimpse of it themselves with non-factory pictures. If only I could find the video/sound clip of the exhaust, this thread would be even more complete.

Yup, I totally agree. My MS Racing exhaust was installed last month and even my F-car buds have to admit it's the most bad ass sound they've ever heard from an exotic. I love it, my Murcie sounds as good as it looks now :icon_super:

PS: Coming soon, a complete video of my car featuring the awesome sound of the MS Racing exhaust, it should be completed some time in March. :eusa_dance:

• 3 weeks later...

Have (had) MS Stage 1 in my car; fried a catalytic converter this weekend. Some stop-and-go traffic but not too bad. Surprised.

Pulling cats and installing an X-pipe. Changing those tips to modified Murcie Roadster tips.

~Double

P.S. Mine is the Black Murcielago in the group image(s).

Have (had) MS Stage 1 in my car; fried a catalytic converter this weekend. Some stop-and-go traffic but not too bad. Surprised.

Pulling cats and installing an X-pipe. Changing those tips to modified Murcie Roadster tips.

~Double

P.S. Mine is the Black Murcielago in the group image(s).

Why don't you send the car to us and we can take your Murcie to Stage 2 :icon_thumleft:. You will gain more power and won't have to worry about "fried catalytic converters." At the same time we can even do the Roadster Tips and Powder Coat them BLACK to match your car!! Let me know what you think about this, you can PM me if you have questions. Our Staff along with our Techs would be more than happy to work with you.

• 4 weeks later...

Do you have to reprogram the ECU on all MS stage 2 systems or just on the earlier cars? I was told '04 and up cars do not need the ECU re-program so any Lambo shop could install the system and all you would have to do is ship it out....Is that true?

Any clips of the car going away from the camera? You can't really hear it when the car is coming at you. In this example the driver lets off the throttle when he reaches the camera.

• 1 month later...

HOW CAN I FIND OUT IF MY MURCIE IS AN EURO OR A USA MODEL IT IS AN 02 MODEL AND IS IN KILOS

STEVE

• 2 weeks later...

Did this thread just get dug up from the dead. Anyway ive never seen that Video. SP_ its the best one ive heard. :icon_pray:

• 3 weeks later...
SP is open Monday-Friday 9am-6pm PST and glad you enjoyed that video ^^

MS stage 2 take all 4 cats. By eliminate 4 cats, isnt there are no back pressure, so you actually lose power. I was told by Lamborghini tech, just should only eliminate 2 cats to maintain back pressure? Is this true?

• 8 months later...

Heres a sound clip....this pretty much says it all AWESOME!

oops repost of above clip.... :eusa_wall:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Dear SP,

Live in Australia...

Will you send to me ?.

Have installer, just need to sort for track use only....

Rgds,

TTz

• 1 month later...
Sp will NOT sell a stage 2 system to anyone who cannot install it with them.

:eusa_think: mines on its way to my mechanic now. Should be here in a couple days.

Will post vids of before and after :monkeyleft: :icon_mrgreen:

Please contact SP Engineering if you are interested in either the MS Racing Stage 1 or Stage 2 Racing Exhaust Systems.

Please note, the MS Racing Stage 1 can be shipped Internationally but the MS Racing Stage 2 is highly recommended and necessary to be installed IN HOUSE. SP Engineering has more experience than any other shop out there with install of this system therefore we do not recommend having it taken to anywhere else. Just ask the owners who have purchased and installed the MS Racing Stage 2 System before, they can tell you what a great job the guys over at SP has done as well as how great the system works and sounds.

With that said, you can do the following which their previous customers have done in the past:

1. Arrange shipping of your vehicle to SP Engineering, located in Southern California.
  2. From there, SP will install the exhaust as well as make any additional modifications you may need
  3. The completed vehicle will be sent back to your location at owner's cost of course.

Hope that helps some of you! :icon_thumleft: