McLaren 720s runs 9.7 @ 147 MPH stock....

FikseSTS

believe it, I know him, weather was perfect, -1100 DA at ATCO... I have trapped 145 MPH in my car on the vbox a few weeks ago when it dipped in the low 60's...

I don't believe it's stock. No way mile an hour is 6 more than yours.

So awesome these are that fast. If they sounded as well as they ran I would be suuuuper tempted. It's got the looks department down, but sound is equally as important to me. They certainly don't sound bad, but I wish they just sounded like a preLP TTG or something:)

at private rentals they typically don't pay too much attention....

Crazy. Don't track require roll cages n stuff at this speed?

there is, one with high flow cats and exhaust was ahead of a stock 720s by 2 cars....

VERY impressive, has anyone tuned one yet? (Is there even room for improvement?)

So awesome these are that fast. If they sounded as well as they ran I would be suuuuper tempted. It's got the looks department down, but sound is equally as important to me. They certainly don't sound bad, but I wish they just sounded like a preLP TTG or something:)

That is easy just do a cat bypass system and you have the sound. I have a new 570s and with a ECU tune and Velocity AP cat bypass and Xpipe it sounds amazing!

Here is a video from my Facebook page of a cold start and about 30 seconds in the car idles down and you can here the turbos whistling. I am so impressed with my car. You are right though if you get a McLaren you must do the exhaust because you have the best of both worlds.

https://www.facebook.com/charlie.ferer/vide...51908438204528/

That is easy just do a cat bypass system and you have the sound. I have a new 570s and with a ECU tune and Velocity AP cat bypass and Xpipe it sounds amazing!

Here is a video from my Facebook page of a cold start and about 30 seconds in the car idles down and you can here the turbos whistling. I am so impressed with my car. You are right though if you get a McLaren you must do the exhaust because you have the best of both worlds.

https://www.facebook.com/charlie.ferer/vide...51908438204528/

Sounds awesome!!

Any races, performance numbers, dyno, etc. from your car? Haven’t heard much about modded 570s. I am curious to hear how much their performance improves from stock to a set up like yours.

Great looking car btw! I am a forever McLaren fan now. All FikseSTS fault.

Sounds awesome!!

Any races, performance numbers, dyno, etc. from your car? Haven’t heard much about modded 570s. I am curious to hear how much their performance improves from stock to a set up like yours.

Great looking car btw! I am a forever McLaren fan now. All FikseSTS fault.

I just got the exhaust and ECU tune done last week. I will do a full write up if I have time this weekend. I plan on running the 1/4 mile (most likely only once since will be under 11 seconds) on December 15th if I can get to the night drags that night. Fabspeed just ran at 10.021 at 143.26 in the quarter today in 50 degree weather and the tires were too cold with their own tune and exhaust system (570S stock except for Fabspeed ECU tune, exhaust and R888 or R888R rear tires). Most of the 570s that are running these mods are under 10.4 easily and best run was Billet at I think a 9.995. On Dec 9-10th McLaren is doing a track weekend at Inde Motorsports and will try to get some video from the weekend. I am also doing the 1/2 mile on December 17th at No Fly Zone in Gila Bend AZ. I will post what I can from these events and times.

I just got the exhaust and ECU tune done last week. I will do a full write up if I have time this weekend. I plan on running the 1/4 mile (most likely only once since will be under 11 seconds) on December 15th if I can get to the night drags that night. Fabspeed just ran at 10.021 at 143.26 in the quarter today in 50 degree weather and the tires were too cold with their own tune and exhaust system (570S stock except for Fabspeed ECU tune, exhaust and R888 or R888R rear tires). Most of the 570s that are running these mods are under 10.4 easily and best run was Billet at I think a 9.995. On Dec 9-10th McLaren is doing a track weekend at Inde Motorsports and will try to get some video from the weekend. I am also doing the 1/2 mile on December 17th at No Fly Zone in Gila Bend AZ. I will post what I can from these events and times.

Wow 10.0@143 in a 570 with nothing but a tune, exhaust, and a R888 tire?!?!

Do you know what track this took place at? Do you have a breakdown of the run? (60’, etc)

Was this a cat-back exhaust or a catless exhaust?

Man that’s so impressive!!! Thanks for info!

Wow 10.0@143 in a 570 with nothing but a tune, exhaust, and a R888 tire?!?!

Do you know what track this took place at? Do you have a breakdown of the run? (60’, etc)

Was this a cat-back exhaust or a catless exhaust?

Man that’s so impressive!!! Thanks for info!

I am sure the Fabspeed guys can go into more detail. They used a drag strip that is close to the office and sounds like the customer drove his own car for the 1/4.

Here you go...

post-10287-1511465035_thumb.png

Sorry, I thought Dave was still with Fabspeed...this work was done by LabWorx

i think marco broke a 10 with a 570 down here in sofl tune, exhaust tires..

billet design is the shop.

these cars are 1/4 mile animals!

• 1 month later...