What Color Should I change my wheels to?

JonV8944s

I know Black has been 'the' color for wheels for the last few years, (chrome was it before that). I feel the black is too basic, and I want a change.

Suggestions? My car is Monterrey Blue and my calipers are Yellow. Wheels obviously are black.

Here is a photo:

16487470_10154101880097121_2701478453683344776_o.jpg

sideview.jpg

I would say a shade dark grey or titanium...Beautiful Murcie.

Beautiful! Never hurts to go back to silver.

Mine have always been factory black. I am curious if copper/bronze might be a decent choice to help the wheels pop a little? Or Blue? Or Yellow? Or green? Or candy apple?

I'm bored of black 😁

Hyper Silver. Go for the OEM color. I think the brighter contrast would look good against your Dark Blue. Think of this:

post-210225-1499108627_thumb.jpg

Silver or a very dark gray. Blue/Yellow/Green, not unless you're fiddy (or Salamone) :lol2: .

Lol oh lord.... no comment. Lol

Can someone photoshop Bronze?

With the blue, anything other than black or silver is going to give it that "gold medallion man" look.

+1 for a hypersilver, in a really bright version.

I went with the silver painted pockets with a polished face. That gives it the overall silver look but with more texture and interest without being blingy. You don't really notice my wheels are anything but silver until my car is parked next to another Murci with the factory silver Hercules wheels, and then those factory silver wells look very dull next to mine.

Lambo_Roaks__Large_.jpg

Bronze or Gold will look great, but I would change the calipers from Yellow to blue.

IMG_3709-1024x668.jpg

IMG_18731-1024x682.jpg

IMG_2487-1024x480.jpg

IMG_4444.jpg

Bronze would be a cool change. Definitely have to paint calipers then.

I definitely dont plan on painting the calipers. I love my factory yellow calipers. So yeah, broze, gold, OR yellow? (to match the calipers? or BLUE? lol.

I need something, im over the black. My old murci had the silver hercules wheels, and silver is kinda 90's/ early 2k in my eyes, then chrome circa 2002-2006, Black 2006-2014, now we need something different.. maybe individual colors? :)

Thanks,

Jon

I definitely dont plan on painting the calipers. I love my factory yellow calipers. So yeah, broze, gold, OR yellow? (to match the calipers? or BLUE? lol.

I need something, im over the black. My old murci had the silver hercules wheels, and silver is kinda 90's/ early 2k in my eyes, then chrome circa 2002-2006, Black 2006-2014, now we need something different.. maybe individual colors? :)

Thanks,

Jon

Gold and blue is so ex-Subaru. So whenever the the WRX's were popular is when that was popular. I don't think they even do it anymore.

Painting the wheels body color is I think more of a 90's thing, so that's been done and it didn't last long for a reason.

I had a green car with yellow wheels in the 90's, and it was justified only because it was a factory special edition to commemorate the team's racing colors when they won the Indy 500 in the 60's, but it got old explaining the yellow wheels even though I had a good story for them.

Silver never went out of style because it's the one that just doesn't. All the rest come and go.

I have always liked black and gold as it was a popular racing color in the 60's and 70's.

Silver or black look fine. I personally like the Gold wheels on a Blue car, but I would have to paint the calipers blue or it would look way too busy. I am a little concerned that the car is parked in front of a regular tire shop in your first pic. I hope you're not trusting some 18 year old kid to slide a jack under your car.

My murci is Blu Hera and I was looking at going with ADV1 rims in a flavor of Bronze... but I decided to keep the factory rims for now.

I was steering towards the matte bronze (Ferrari, Black Huracan and the White Huracan

ferrari_599_adv15mv2_05_1170x780.jpg

Lamborghini_Gallardo_LP560_ADV7_MV2_CS_Series_Wheels_1_1200x778.jpg

lamborghini_aventador_adv5_2_1mv1sl_03_1200x773.jpg

adv1_wheels_white_lamborghini_huracan_lp610_bronze_concave_aftermarket_rims_e_1200x792.jpg

lambo_aventador_adv5_2_1sl_008_1200x800.jpg

black_lamborghini_huracan_lp610_4_tuned_bronze_split_5_spoke_adv1_wheels_performance_rims_R_1170x780.jpg