04 Murci vs. 17 Hellcat

viperrt10

I thought I'd post a small encounter I had with a hellcat for your entertainment.

Murci has custom intakes, exhaust and a little secret ingredient. Approx. 800 hp at the crank.

Hellcat has intakes, exhaust and 315s radials.

What kind of nitrous system? My Diablo ran great with nitrous.

It is called Highpower systems from the wizards of nitrous. It is a wet progressively controlled system.

The way I set it up is I ran twin pulsoids systems (1 per bank) each system is split into 2 crossfire injectors/nozzles (4 total, 1 per TB intake)

The fueling to the nitrous system is fed by a standalone fuel system with a 1 gallon remote fuel cell running MS109 fuel.

What kind of nitrous system? My Diablo ran great with nitrous.

Whaaaaat?

I thought your Diablo had listed for sale by someone stating the nitrous system had never been used :turboalex:

Whaaaaat?

I thought your Diablo had listed for sale by someone stating the nitrous system had never been used :turboalex:

Not stated by me.. Everyone knew I had nitrous in it. This was of course almost 20 years ago.

Not stated by me.. Everyone knew I had nitrous in it. This was of course almost 20 years ago.

I knew it didn't come from you... I remember you laughing about the comment made by the seller at the time.