Folding mirrors not folding

Quadtrac600

And issues with the fuel gauge? Was this a flood car or a salvage title?

No it is neither was bought new from dealer has only 930 miles on it. It had happened once before on the opposite side and managed to click in and worked ever since. Now the other side is doing it. Is it okay to apply any force onto the mirror to unfold it.

No it is neither was bought new from dealer has only 930 miles on it. It had happened once before on the opposite side and managed to click in and worked ever since. Now the other side is doing it. Is it okay to apply any force onto the mirror to unfold it.

Mine 2003 have always been hit and miss. I gently pull mine in when I press the button - or get my son to help doesn't do any harm - Gently being the word just to start / assist the motor.

Mine 2003 have always been hit and miss. I gently pull mine in when I press the button - or get my son to help doesn't do any harm - Gently being the word just to start / assist the motor.

My passenger side goes out fine, but has issues folding in. I do the same as you with my passenger mirror by rolling gown the window then going outside the passenger door and reaching in for the window switch while I guide the mirror inward. Just can't see paying $6k for a mirror & install, nor do I have the balls to try and repair it myself (which has been described in detail elsewhere in this forum). When it fails completely or I win lotto, then I will get it repaired or new.