Incoming

HannibalACP82

So the family is here in Abu Dhabi with me and we decided to "splurge" or "ball on a budget". My company took care of moving us over, made up the difference between what I sold the Civic and MDX for at home and the NADA Retail value, pays for the kiddos to go to school and ride the bus as well as our apartment and a nice COLA. Since we sold the house at home so quickly we are looking at very minimal additonal out of pocket expenses here and in all honestly will probably save more over here even though I will continue to pay myself our monthly mortgage.

With that in mind we did a very un Hannibal thing and looked for a fun family hauler. I will have my work car and this car will be mine my wife's. With that in mind lets have your best guesses as to what we bought! You guys know me so this shouldn't be too hard to figure out.

Doc...no guessing since I texted you about it last night. ;)

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Vw diesel?

Seriously the VW Siccoro or however it is spelled looks gangsta. They should bring those to the U.S. Over the two door Golf.

I'm doubling down on the white/red Audi. :icon_thumleft:

Darn close. ;)

Agreed....only with an audi S6....

Pretty dang warm.

Get something you can't get in the US. I know you like the fast Audi/Merc wagons.

You do know me! However I should be able to take this back to the US with me. I really hope to as I would love for it to be part of my collection at home.

Seriously the VW Siccoro or however it is spelled looks gangsta. They should bring those to the U.S. Over the two door Golf.

Totally agree. I saw my first one in the flesh today. I would trade my Golf R for one right away.

Can't wait to see what you got.

Totally agree. I saw my first one in the flesh today. I would trade my Golf R for one right away.

Can't wait to see what you got.

I see them everywhere but check this bad boy out (pardon the finger in the shot...it was super bright and I could barely see the phone screen)!

post-24965-1443114750_thumb.jpg

I was guessing a Merc wagon or SUV but it sounds like an Audi is more likely.

;) I will post pics soon. Need to get the UAE bank account set up to wrap the deal up but the gent took a deposit and pulled the advert down already. We could have talked shop for hours!

Darn close. ;)

Pretty dang warm.

You do know me! However I should be able to take this back to the US with me. I really hope to as I would love for it to be part of my collection at home.

Audi RS6 Avant

I see them everywhere but check this bad boy out (pardon the finger in the shot...it was super bright and I could barely see the phone screen)!

post-24965-1443114750_thumb.jpg

You know I love bright green. Check your email. Big Daddy Spoon content inside.

I never knew they were making the Scirocco overseas all these years.

VW Scirocco..i had a 1.4 for awhile..great little car...but the DSG kept giving problems :(

I guess RS6 Avant.

Audi RS6 Avant

I wish but I can't bring that back to the US.

As you should be! :eusa_dance:

Jk.

I still can't believe I am buying a v10.

Its gotta be a S6 with the v10!

Very close!

LM002

I am becoming a lambo engine owner but not lambo. :(

VW Scirocco..i had a 1.4 for awhile..great little car...but the DSG kept giving problems :(

I guess RS6 Avant.

Again WOULD LOVE ONE but can't bring it home.