Bluetooth Audio Streaming on my 2017 SV Roadster

Omo

Hey Guys,

I picked up my 2017 SV Roadster few weeks ago and tried yesterday to use Bluetooth Audio in my car, and it´s not working. I´m pretty sure, it worked in my 2013 Avy Coupe, 2014 Roadster and my 2016 SV Coupe. But not in the SV Roadster.

Can anyone tell, what´s the issue with it?? FYI- I´m using an Apple iPhone 7 Plus with iOS 10.2.1

Thanks

Hey Guys,

I picked up my 2017 SV Roadster few weeks ago and tried yesterday to use Bluetooth Audio in my car, and it´s not working. I´m pretty sure, it worked in my 2013 Avy Coupe, 2014 Roadster and my 2016 SV Coupe. But not in the SV Roadster.

Can anyone tell, what´s the issue with it?? FYI- I´m using an Apple iPhone 7 Plus with iOS 10.2.1

Thanks

I thought the phone had to be connected via the lead that sits on the centre tunnel?

You got 'shit' confused with 'passion'.

Haha. In that case there is a lot of passion in that expensive car - It has no parking sensors which cost and weigh peanuts so I have to get custom made ones that stick on to avoid holes in bumpers . But at least, It has an expensive (non-HD passion technology) camera which is better than nothing lol

Haha. In that case there is a lot of passion in that expensive car - It has no parking sensors which cost and weigh peanuts so I have to get custom made ones that stick on to avoid holes in bumpers . But at least, It has an expensive (non-HD passion technology) camera which is better than nothing lol

How do park sensors work on the outside without cables showing?

Bluetooth?

How do park sensors work on the outside without cables showing?

Bluetooth?

Sure lambo Bluetooth lol

No idea they are not yet installed and I'm not a techo, the guy is customising them no cables outside, it's his challenge but he said cables go thru inside of bumper to cabin blah blah sensors are stuck on the rest is meaningless to me but if it doesn't look good it won't stay, we'll see !

Point is no excuse for Lambo not to include sensors as with lp700 . They eliminate functions and slug you more with price ridiculous!

Point is no excuse for Lambo not to include sensors as with lp700 . They eliminate functions and slug you more with price ridiculous!

It's called passion mate.

Sure lambo Bluetooth lol

No idea they are not yet installed and I'm not a techo, the guy is customising them no cables outside, it's his challenge but he said cables go thru inside of bumper to cabin blah blah sensors are stuck on the rest is meaningless to me but if it doesn't look good it won't stay, we'll see !

I'm confused. Are you complaining about the lack of parking sensors on the SV? Why didn't you spec it with them? It was an option.

I'm confused. Are you complaining about the lack of parking sensors on the SV? Why didn't you spec it with them? It was an option.

It was not an option but I tried hard and they said only camera is available but no sensors

It was not an option but I tried hard and they said only camera is available but no sensors

You are right not an option and the camera is as good as a boiled potato :lol2: