Why has this car been for sale for so long?

IanMan

It's a first year car in the worse color Lamborghini has ever produced with 14k miles and out of warranty

Makes sense. I thought Argos was a pretty good color.

Also, didn't realize it was out of warranty.

I've seen a lot of Aventadors in different colors and I think Arancio Argos is one of the best colors out there imo. That's the color they used to unveil this legend back in 2011.

I've seen a lot of Aventadors in different colors and I think Arancio Argos is one of the best colors out there imo. That's the color they used to unveil this legend back in 2011.

Horrible colour - hated it since it first came out - the previous OJ on the Murci is far nicer (Arancio Atlas).

- the previous OJ on the Murci is far nicer (Arancio Atlas).

This!

The Arancio Atlas LP670-4SV is sex on wheels!

Shit color. I had a client that wanted to order one, I begged him off of it and he got Pearl Yellow. He is still thanking me to this day.

Damn am I the only one that doesn't mind the color at all?

Me and you are in the same boat. First Aventador I ever saw on the road was that color and was gorgeous!

Damn am I the only one that doesn't mind the color at all?

I love Arancio Argos as well....someone recently picked up an SL in that color and it looked awesome.

Sorry I am in the hate the color camp, I think it looks horrible, that's why picking colors is such a PITA process, you can literally ruing a beautiful design by selecting the wrong color.

Arancio Argos was the lauch colour for the Aventador. Perhaps it was Lamborghini's attempt on breaking the monopoly on red/orange hue cars that Ferrari has. While I don't hate A. Argos, I wouldn't spec it on my bulls. A. Argos does not do well under artificial lighting, i.e. fluorescent, high pressure sodium, metal hylide and white LED's. That just about ruled out every kind of available street lamps. It looks ok under natural lighting but it's neither red nor orange which may explain the mass dislike. Another factor was A. Argos being a launch colour that was completely new, many MY2012 Aventador's were spec'd in that colour and the general public was getting a visual overload on that colour. Comparatively, Rosso Mars was much better looking than Arancio Argos.

It's a first year car in the worse color Lamborghini has ever produced with 14k miles and out of warranty

I'm sure a Ferrari Tech can assist with the 14K mile problem :)

Many people tend to shy away from 2012 model cars. They had some issues, some glitches, and there were some updates to the 2013+ cars that you can't really replicate in the 2012 model. Also, many people fear owning an Aventador out of warranty. That is what I found when I sold the 2012 that I had listed.

The two biggest things that come to mind with the 2012's is that the ECU cannot be upgraded in the same way as the newer cars and also theres the potential transmission seal issue that can drain out all your fluid. Isn't that like a 30k repair? But other than that I don't think they would be too bad...

Also I am really surprised by the amount of people here that really hate Arancio Argos! I think it is one of the defining colors of the Aventador and it looks great!