BEWARE: Dimeracing scammed owner for $30k USD

sl55

I know the owner who got scammed, stand up guy and very involved with the car community up here in Vancouver. I hope for his sake he gets his money back and everything works out for him.

25014715_170930966831568_638697033458673

@dimeracing scammed my big brother @mwdesigntechnik for $30,000. They have scammed many other people as well! @mwdesigntechnik purchased a Supertrofeo kit for his huracan, 6 months later... NOTHING. Steve and Rod from dime racing are scammers and pieces of shit. Help spread this to get my bro his money back! @mwdesigntechnik flew down to LA last week because Steve said the kit was ready to be picked up. He came agreed to meet us twice and flaked out like a little bitch. IF YOU ARE A CAR ENTHUSIAST PLEASE SHARE THIS POST. WE APPRECIATE IT GREATLY. let’s make sure these fucks don’t scam anyone ever again.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BcdhGhGArMr/?taken-by=mr.mattz

More information:

IG @mwdesigntechnik

Hello car enthusiasts and our industry partners.

We have been customizing cars since the early 2000s and have many good friends in the business that we regularly work with.

In June of 2017 we ordered a Huracan Super Trofeo aero kit from Dime Racing via Steve Atneyel.

We had our wheel partners @brixtonforged measure out the custom wheels at Dimes facility at 5542 Research Drive in Huntington Beach (which no longer exists due to them being sued for defaulting on rent)

We sent payment after the cars were confirmed and an agreement was signed before any of these bad reviews and drama started coming out. Communication was good, then became spotty immediately after funds were received.

This was before the @vehiclevirgins blowout with their subpar turbo kit and the issues with @biigbrian and a faulty turbo kit as well

We hate to air out this type of news in public but it needs to be known.

Last week Steve told me to fly to California from Vancouver Canada to pick up the ST aerokit. All was well on the phone, ticket was booked and I flew.

Upon landing, magically the trailer stored at alleged location 17111 Sierra Highway Santa Clarita “cannot be accessed” leaving me with a wasted trip to California.

I offered my address twice to meet up with Steve and he agreed, but went dark and did not show up for either face to face meeting.

He has now gone radio silent.

Good thing my Lambo friends @mr.mattz @plastique999 and more took me around

End of story,

Dime Racing @dimeracing are fraudulent scammers

@dimesteve Steven Sargon Atneyel and his partner Rod SHEGEM are fraudulent scammers that take money and do not deliver parts

Let’s get this out to everyone in the car community

• 2 weeks later...
You know Mike?

He’s a standup cool cat...hung out with him while he was trying to get this resolved a few weeks ago. Really hope he gets his $ back

Met him and Lewis a few times at local events also had Lewis do a minor wrap job on my R8. Stand up guys.