Opinion on Comfort Seats vs Sports Seats

Plastique999

I've picked my color for the Huracan Perfomante....that was a struggle!

My question now is regarding the comfort seats vs the sports bucket seats. When I sat in the sports seats at the unveiling, they felt similar to my SV sports seats - these are uncomfortable, and I have to drive with a lumbar pad.

I have racer's blood and was initially going to go with the sports seats, but then....I talked to my dealer, and he actually recommended the comfort seats. He had me sit in an Aventador SV with comfort seats, and they actually look "sporty" and feel much more comfortable.

My question for Av SV owners is - which seats did most of you order?

Also is there a significant weight difference between seats?

Did most order electric and heating option?

I personally will never go with a race bucket again. my RS and 650s had them and I hated every minute.

my SV has comfort seats and they are excellent!

Have race, I'm used to them now and i do feel it makes the experience more special, however i drive my car quite a bit and they are very uncomfortable unless your super skinny.

Weirdly, driving hard they are fine its only when you are not getting thrown about that they really kill you.

Would only get them again if the back was adjustable like Ferraris, which are much better imo.

In summary go comfort

I ordered comfort seats for my SV as I had the carbon bucket sports for both my Superleggera and my SLR. They were tolerable but not comfortable. Around the city fine, longer drives not ideal.

42,000 miles logged on comfort seats between my Sv and SVroadster

Comfort. if I want to save 100 pounds I will just tell Concubine I want to drive alone... but I need to adjust and heat my seats as I have been in snow many times and driven over 900 miles in one stretch

I sat in the race buckets and hated them so I ordered comfort seats in my SV. I really like the comfort seats and have also done 1000 miles in one day sitting in them.

Curious did any of you order a unique paint Ad Personam? If so, how much did this cost?

Feel free to PM as well

I did blu nethuns and it was $16,000 CAD. The shocking one was painting the SV on instead of decal, that was $10,900 CAD.

I sat in some sport seats from an upcoming model this past weekend. They felt like sitting in bricks that wanted to murder me, and this was for one minute. I can't imagine spending any real time in these seats. I don't know if they are getting worse comfort wise for sport seats. I spent 5 hours in the sport seats from a 2011 Perfermonte and they were not bad at all but these seemed like an Iron Maiden compared to those.

I did a unique colour for my SV and it cost around $13,000 CDN. I was surprised that Lambo didn't want more for making a one off colour for me!

I personally will never go with a race bucket again. my RS and 650s had them and I hated every minute.

my SV has comfort seats and they are excellent!

My Man.

See how it starts??

I used to order a car without air conditioning just to be super hardcore.

You'll be in a BMW convertible with a cigar before you know it ;)

Forget about all of these sports cars...

Comfort seats 100%

It was so bad I got rid of my 16 SV and ordered a 17 with comfort seats. Couldn't get the dealer to change them out to comfort seats because of liability.