Kim Jong Un's Half Brother Murdered

Tara

Last time I went through the airport in KL it was pretty modern..has to be good security cameras in place to see what happened...

Hard to figure out who was behind this :eusa_think:

Well I heard he may have been in a hard twitter feud with French Polynesian President, I understand he rules his people with an iron fist.

His brother has already tried to kill him before, so not a big mystery who did it.

Yup, couldn't do it on Chinese soil. Chinese were protecting him in case they needed a replacement for junior.

Why should anyone give a shit , it will be interesting to see how long Kim Jong Un lasts in power , totally incompetent nutcase

Kim Jong Un's ex-girlfriend was also recently killed they believe, along with some other members of the pop music group she was part of. They believe it was done at the behest of his current wife, as she was previously part of the same pop group and suspect Kim still had a thing for the other girl (or something like that; I doubt Kim would have the girl killed if he really still had a thing for her, but I'm not sure exactly how that works over there).

Apparently the vietnamese girl was scammed into believing she's doing it for a korean tv variety show.

There were 2 girls with handkerchiefs each.

Vx nerve agent was used. It has 2 compounds, if combined would be deadly even on skin contact and instant kill when inhaled.

so they have to separate it.

The 2 handkerchiefs had each of the compounds.

girl 1 wrapped hers on the man's face, then girl 2 wrapped hers thus combining the 2 components via inhalation = man dead.

nk had to use civilian/s because if it looked like a professional hit, everyone would suspect it was their work.

this way, they have plausible deniability.