1998 Diablo Roadster Warning Lights

FrankD

Hey guys,

I was hoping that someone could post a photo of their warning lights at start up. I'm looking to replace

the sticker and the reproductions from please check with our franchised lamborghini dealer sponsors appear to be reverse. They claim the sticker configuration is correct and my original one on the car is not. Could Lamborghini actually screw something like this up?

Thanks

It may sound strange me asking for this.......it's actually an issue that I hope won't affect us going forward. When I bought my 98 Roadster, the lower warning lights had a small gauge on the Cat R L icon.......not sure why? It didn't affect function, but I didn't like the cosmetics. The item should NLA from the factory, so I was stuck. Randomly, I came across replacement stickers for these light assembles from Lambost$$$ .....it appeared it was only the plastic strip that was damaged. I ordered the replacement.....when I went to apply them, I noticed the Icons were reversed. I called the company....they told me they were made from factory mock ups and were accurate. The even sent me a photo of their 1997 Roadster showing the correct order. Mine is reversed.....the 1999 is same as mine. The factory now says the part is available.......same part number 1994-1998....WTF.....what is right here? Can anyone shed some light on this? Is there someone with an older (pre 1997) but 1994 or after who can confirm the icon order? Someone ordering this part could really have an issue....

Thanks

Frank