New 6.0 youtube review

falconsprint

too much talking and not enough driving, but ok otherwise

Saw this earlier, PRetty funny and a sexy color!

I do love the 6.0! But I think I will want a Diablo SV and a 6.0 if I have the money.

The 6.0 cockpit sounded like it is very insulated from the engine. When I was driving Andecorps Diablo SV, Albeit he has a Quicksilver exhaust system, I was able to hear it in all it's glory even when Idle. That 6.0 sounded a little more muffled even in the exterior shots.

Andecorp, perhaps you can enlighten me on this? is a stock exhaust a lot quieter on the Diablo vs your QS?

still kicking myself for missing the opportunity to own that balloon white Diablo 6.0 roy had... i do HOPE sometime in my car ownership career, that i add a diablo 6.0 to the collection!

First Lamborghini I ever saw was an Arancio Diablo 6.0. I remember I was at Wendy's with a friend, and it pulled up to a gas station and I completely forgot about my food, went outside and was gawking at it. Such a beautiful car. I think it is the most timeless of the Diablos however I prefer the rawness and looks of the 1991 ever since I first saw it in the 91 Guinness book of world records.

i do HOPE sometime in my car ownership career, that i add a diablo 6.0 to the collection!

Me too. The Diablo 6.0 is what really got me into cars. On the cover of Road & Track in like 2000 or 2001.

still kicking myself for missing the opportunity to own that balloon white Diablo 6.0 roy had... i do HOPE sometime in my car ownership career, that i add a diablo 6.0 to the collection!

That was a FANTASTIC car...owner of it now is in the NE New England area. One of the top 5 cars, 6.0, I have ever had.

I'm lucky to have a local guy with 2 6.0s and 2 or 3 other Diablos. Back in around 2005 I got a chance to sit in a fly yellow 6.0 at the dealer Where I was buying my 97 Viper GTS. First Lambo I was ever in.

That was a FANTASTIC car...owner of it now is in the NE New England area. One of the top 5 cars, 6.0, I have ever had.

i'm working HARDER sir... hope that by the time another special one comes by, I'll be ready! ahaha... but i seriously keep re-watching that inventory video you have of the white one over and over again. LOL.

I think the 6.0 is probably the best "luxury" or "DD" Diablo, if such a thing mattered. Nicest interior, AWD, latest everything....

But for raw violence, I've heard it's not as raw as even a 5.7 VT.

I think the 6.0 is probably the best "luxury" or "DD" Diablo, if such a thing mattered. Nicest interior, AWD, latest everything....

But for raw violence, I've heard it's not as raw as even a 5.7 VT.

Correct. There's a thread going on on FChat about how the early Diablos were the lightest and fastest of the entire group.

• 4 weeks later...

Not sure what he is talking about that you have to press the clutch AND brake pedal to start the car? I dont have to press my brake at all to start the car lol

I absolutely love mine and get a smile ear to ear when i drive it

post-13156-1499107961_thumb.jpg

post-13156-1499108016_thumb.jpg

Correct. There's a thread going on on FChat about how the early Diablos were the lightest and fastest of the entire group.

yeah ... being a 6.0 owner and having driven at speed in the australian outback ... and having overtaken a 1997 Diablo at 295kph ... I can confidently say the 6.0 is hugely fast!!! I doubt another diablo is faster.

The only one that might be due to it's lightness and gearing is the 1996 old SV (e.g. andecorps blue SV) - but even then, he's gonna be topping out at 185mph, while I'm still piling on the ks.

The 6.0 really is the quintessential end of era ... perfectly built (except that bloody clutch rod) ... and the best part is the completely timeless design. Parked next to a Countach, Murci and Aventador ... each of the others clearly belongs to an era ... but the 6.0 doesn't - even at 17 years old it looks modern.

I'm biased ... I love mine.

In the video ... do you guys have to turn your shifter to get reverse ... that's just weird ... mine presses down into the box and up to the dash to engage reverse. There were a couple of other things in the video that made me wonder ...

Think I might have to do one ...

Heading to the Northern Territory in a couple of weeks ... I'll probably create some kind of live video of the whole trip.

Will be mad! :D

yeah ... being a 6.0 owner and having driven at speed in the australian outback ... and having overtaken a 1997 Diablo at 295kph ... I can confidently say the 6.0 is hugely fast!!! I doubt another diablo is faster.

The only one that might be due to it's lightness and gearing is the 1996 old SV (e.g. andecorps blue SV) - but even then, he's gonna be topping out at 185mph, while I'm still piling on the ks.

The 6.0 really is the quintessential end of era ... perfectly built (except that bloody clutch rod) ... and the best part is the completely timeless design. Parked next to a Countach, Murci and Aventador ... each of the others clearly belongs to an era ... but the 6.0 doesn't - even at 17 years old it looks modern.

I'm biased ... I love mine.

In the video ... do you guys have to turn your shifter to get reverse ... that's just weird ... mine presses down into the box and up to the dash to engage reverse. There were a couple of other things in the video that made me wonder ...

Think I might have to do one ...

Heading to the Northern Territory in a couple of weeks ... I'll probably create some kind of live video of the whole trip.

Will be mad! :D

an early early 2wd is faster than a Sv

but with early i mean only 50 or so cars ...these cars were beasts