The Hemp Industry

FrankD

I'd steer clear until the feds and the states fully hash out how the law of the land is going to look. It's the wild west right now, which makes it very high risk yet high reward (no pun intended).

I bought a small amount of a couple different companies about a year ago.. was going bananas for a minute, now I'm about 50% under.. I've just decided to let it ride... It'll go big some day... not if.. when..

way to many variables in that market, not to mention a massive black market. but at some point the issues will get solved, and the corporations will get involved, and like every market sector there will be winners and losers.

I cannot speak about it economically, but I cannot stand the hemp industry. Its relationship to marijuana and the cultures associated with the two make it problematic. Being involved in it (in my opinion) crosses my ethical lines. That being said, I do understand the world doesn't work on my terms and difference of opinion it completely okay.

It's really too bad that it has been lumped into the marijuana culture.....the plant actually has multiple uses from fabric to biofuel. It's an easy crop to grow from what I understand, and actually replenishes the soil. With all that said, I do agree that there is a stigma attached to it that is going to be hard to shake.........I'm gonna go smoke a joint and go to sleep....... Lol

IMHO the substance has been proven to be less harmful than alcohol and has legitimate medical use. It's not an IF, but a when will it be declassified. A lot of people will get very rich off of this eventually.

I'm not sure when ethics became an issue as there are far greater evils out there happening right now that I seem to be the only one here who has a problem with 😂