Picked up a new toy

murcivu

After selling my Diablo to Chad, it left a void. That's the excuse I told the wife anyways, plus, she wanted something more modern. The Diablo was too much of a brute for her to enjoy from the passenger seat. So we hardly take the car out. Wife wanted Huracan, but I'm not very fond of DCT. Too easy and not enough drama, imo.

One of my favorite cars that I've thoroughly enjoyed owning was the STS. Wife really liked that car, too. Zero issues and a ton of fun to drive. Looks awesome and sounds terrific for a V10, especially with the loc. So when Danny's UGR with the race package came on the market, it checked off all of the right boxes. The car was local to me and that made purchasing a whole lot more appealing. Plus, being a 1-owner and in immaculate condition, it was a no-brainer. Huge thx to Danny for being a stand-up guy. Would not hesitate to buy anything from him sight unseen. Awesome people on this forum!

With just a quick drive on the lowest boost setting, HOLY CRAP!!! This car is a monster. Pulls like nothing else. Why would anyone ever need this much power, I don't know. But it's hella addictive and a ton of fun. I'm just worried that any car I buy from now on would be depressingly slow.

By now, I'm sure that most everyone knows that I never leave any of my car stock. So I definitely have something in store for the esthetics dept. Can't wait to make this car look like a real monster. Thx for letting me share my story.

IMG_08751.jpg

IMG_08781.jpg

IMG_08801.jpg

Congratulations !! Happy to see that one go to a good home. I'm sure Danny would agree.

Look forward to seeing what you do with it.

Gorgeous and one of my all time favorite! The lines are classic and sexy and timeless!

Looking forward to seeing what's in store. Congrats and enjoy in the best of health!

super awesome! i don't know what i would do having that much power.. everything else would seem slow. haha

Awesome purchase! Enjoy her in good health. I'm 100% positive everything after that car will be slow as balls.

You are going to love it.

And yes, you will never feel that any car is fast again. Consider yourself broken for life, and welcome to the club.

Reach out with any questions, as I am always more than willing to help.

Mike

Thank you everyone for the kind compliments/comments. I think a tt lambo is one of those things where you always hear about but can't fully grasp it until you have experience it for yourself. It is truly that fast!