Sold the murci and picked up this...

murcivu

Some may remember my luck with the egear. I ended up having to do an engine out because of the actuator. So that pissed me off to no end. Don't know why they can't just make a tunnel cover where you could just unbolt and make the tranny instantly accessible...shitty design. Ended up selling the car and got something that I thought was a timeless design...just like the Countach and Diablo. Nothing new really excites me, except for the Avent 50th Anniv, but that's a lot of coin for me. So I'll stick with "old school". Haven't gotten a chance to really drive it. Heard great things about the car, aside from the maintenance. So got one that was up to date '06 with only 6k miles. She's a cream puff and looking forward to doing some mods :eusa_dance:

20140606_142232.jpg

if you thought the murci was expensive and had a shitty design youre in for a ride with an SLR, i believe spark plugs are engine out service? a friend of mine had an SLR a few years back and said it was the most expensive car he has ever owned

if you thought the murci was expensive and had a shitty design youre in for a ride with an SLR, i believe spark plugs are engine out service? a friend of mine had an SLR a few years back and said it was the most expensive car he has ever owned

Hasn't even got it out of the trailer yet and you're dropping turds in the punchbowl. How about some situational awareness?

Congrats murcivu, great car, loved mine.

This post=Fail.

Congrats on the purchase! They're amazing cars!!

How can you guys tell what it is????

murcivu - congrats and enjoy whatever it is!!

Post some pics!

An SLR. Nice upgrade!

Good eye! Thanks.

Awesome buy!

Thank you! Love it more than the murci.

I cant tell what it is, but if its an SLR congrats, awesome car for sure.

You got it right. Thanks. It is an amazing car. Now I know what all the fuss was about.

Yay, a car trailer!

Too bad that was not included :eusa_wall:

Nice. Are you bringing it out today? I don't think I can make it - baby duty. :(

Thanks man! No, unfortunately can't make it out to Supercars this month. Had to take my son to basketball practice. Baby duty supersedes everything else :icon_thumleft:

Yeah that looks like an SLR. Nice work!

Thanks. Sorry...could not find a red interior for you :icon_cry:

Thanks for your concern. Believe it or not, I did do my due diligence. I'm very aware of the maintenance costs and considered that as part of the ownership. BTW...plugs do not need an engine out. You see...due diligence ;)

Hasn't even got it out of the trailer yet and you're dropping turds in the punchbowl. How about some situational awareness?

Congrats murcivu, great car, loved mine.

Thanks for looking out :icon_thumleft: These are amazing cars. Craftsmanship is absolutely phenomenal.

Big congrats Cory! Look forward to seeing out and about

Thanks! I know we have talked about the SLR before, but there's really not much else out there that really excites me. I had to pull the trigger. Definitely will bring her out to our events.

Congrats dude, I am excited to see it!

Thanks. Looking forward to hooking up with you guys in a few months. :eusa_dance:

This post=Fail.

Congrats on the purchase! They're amazing cars!!

Thanks. They truly are amazing. I'm loving it!

How can you guys tell what it is????

murcivu - congrats and enjoy whatever it is!!

Post some pics!

Lol...you crack me up Cake. Hope you like the pics. Thank you!

Amazing pics, Murcivu......wow. Congrats!!

:iamwithstupid: