Huracán Performante Rendering

MoreLambo

I did a rendering when the first Huracan spyshots came out (back when we all called it the Cabrera), it gave me a better appreciation for the design language, and I was surprised at how much it was passed around. So I figured I would do another render, this time with the Huracan Performante test mule. I used a spyshot from autoevolution taken during winter testing, and I worked directly over the picture and tried to interpret as best I could what could be under the camo.

Performante.jpg

Performante_Prototype.jpg

render_VSprototype.gif

The rumors I've garnered so far are that this car will be the LP650-4 Performante. The name will be "Performante" instead of "Superleggera" due to a lawsuit taken up by "Touring Superleggera" alleging that use of the Superleggera moniker belongs to them. Top speed is rumored to be 210mph, and performance/handling will be improved through use of active aero flaps in the front end that will be used for "aero vectoring." And of course as we all know the car will save weight over the base Huracan through the extensive use of alcantara and forged carbon (CFRP).

Performante_Interior.jpg

Damn...you're giving Lambo Cars a run for his money!

I think the bottom lip will be fully color...kind of like the Aventador S.

Nicely done.

90% sure that it'll be 640 metric hp.

:iamwithstupid:

and the aero wizardry is mostly concentrated at the back.

Beautiful renders MoreLambo

• 4 weeks later...

Pretty much nailed it, except the front splitter is cf not coloured and the lower side intakes and all along the sides below the stripe are black like sv as are the mirrors