1995 Diablo SE30 Jota

Jalpa_Mike

Placid I told you not to sell that beauty :(

I know, and I meant to sit on it for 10 years initially, which would mean selling it next month!

But I was in the process of building a house a couple of years ago, and needed the cash from the car to put in. So if I kept it I would not have my house, so I'm not really regretting it too much.

I knew the second I decided to sell it that I would regret it soon...

I still sold it for more than I bought it for though :)

Well if I was allowed to put words on this board, to discribe this car, I would be banned forever...... Stunning isn't good enough.........

Nothing more to say lol.....

Yep, incredible.

Imagine what a purple one would go for now!

pobably less.

the purple is the less rare color for SE30 and Jota, so it does not command a premium

this car was sold for big money for its unique livery and perfect conditions

i see a lot of people surprised on the selling price, but i was aspecting something like this:

Jotas are the most special diablos made to me...mega rare, very fast and wild ....AND they were meant to be the lamborghini car to compete in GT championship. to me they are much more special than GT

pobably less.

the purple is the less rare color for SE30 and Jota, so it does not command a premium

I hear you - though if I was going to buy one it would have to be purple!

Jotas are the most special diablos made to me...mega rare, very fast and wild ....AND they were meant to be the lamborghini car to compete in GT championship. to me they are much more special than GT

100% agree - the Ultimate Diablo.

I know, and I meant to sit on it for 10 years initially, which would mean selling it next month!

But I was in the process of building a house a couple of years ago, and needed the cash from the car to put in. So if I kept it I would not have my house, so I'm not really regretting it too much.

I knew the second I decided to sell it that I would regret it soon...

I still sold it for more than I bought it for though :)

As long as you are happy and went to a good cause :icon_thumleft:

I hear you - though if I was going to buy one it would have to be purple!

100% agree - the Ultimate Diablo.

I'm with you it would have to be purple and se30 and jotas for me in purple have a premium, is part of the iconic reference of the car. Part of the dream

Im pretty partial to the pearl white one myself...

6394451.jpg

LOVE IT! I have obvious soft spot to pearlescent white cars.

• 1 month later...
pobably less.

i see a lot of people surprised on the selling price, but i was aspecting something like this:

:iamwithstupid: totally agreed.

• 8 months later...

Whats interesting about the original car posted here, is it appeared in all the marketing pictures up on a lift in the background of lambo's restoration facility (Polo Storico). I suppose the owner is having them refresh it?

image.jpg

There's a purple one in play, now. $300k. Supposedly not authentic, wrong bumpers, and hit. We'll see if that one continues to show up on the radar.

There's a purple one in play, now. $300k. Supposedly not authentic, wrong bumpers, and hit. We'll see if that one continues to show up on the radar.

Is it JOTA?

Is it JOTA?

See pix. I don't know.

Story is that there are several cars in the collection including an old Cadillac that the collector wants to sell, all at once.

Attach0.jpg

Attach0_1_.jpg