House majority whip scalise shot

Roman

incoming

Republican majority whip shot by gunman with rifle in a virginia park... Wound to hip. Aid also shot in chest.

Congressional republican baseball team practice.

Gunman asked if they were "republicans or democrats".

50 shots fired.

Congressional republican baseball team practice.

Gunman asked if they were "republicans or democrats".

50 shots fired.

Well, we all know it was one of those darn Trump voters. :rolleyes:

Dems were practicing too. They have an annual game coming up against each other.

Yes I know. Thank god there isn't anything more important than a baseball game going on in D.C.

Yes I know. Thank god there isn't anything more important than a baseball game going on in D.C.

Well it was 7 a.m. I'm guessing they planned to be at work before 9.

Trump's statements were well done. It was so nice not to hear a President blame guns and call for reform, or come up with a ridiculous statement about Police. Ryan's house speech was also well done. Hopefully the game will go on tomorrow.

1:45, that was close :shock:

Every time you hear a "zing" (.30, 1.0 1.05 1.24, 1.46, 2.0) thats a bullet passing by the camera...

Every time you hear a "zing" (.30, 1.0 1.05 1.24, 1.46, 2.0) thats a bullet passing by the camera...

I know! Taking the dog for a morning walk all of a sudden you're in a f.. gun fight

I know! Taking the dog for a morning walk all of a sudden you're in a f.. gun fight
I worked in and around D.C. for almost 10 years. Worked in the nicest parts of town and the worst parts of town (but never after dark and usually asked someone else to come with).

One customer (in a bad area) had an entire swat team descend upon the business one morning and a gun fight ensued. The police were taking down drug dealers who were in the adjacent building.

Nothing like going to work and being in the middle of a gun fight.

My client kept an armed guard on site 24/7. He was the first friend I made!

Could I get a carry permit in D.C., MD or VA? No way. They told me to come back after I was the victim of a violent crime and MAYBE I could get a carry permit. Yes - they literally told me to come back after I was raped or shot.

Could I get a carry permit in D.C., MD or VA? No way. They told me to come back after I was the victim of a violent crime and MAYBE I could get a carry permit. Yes - they literally told me to come back after I was raped or shot.

That is beyond asinine. If CO ever goes down that path, I will happily pack up and move on.

That is beyond asinine. If CO ever goes down that path, I will happily pack up and move on.
This was a long time ago. We have since moved. Maybe things have improved but I doubt it.

No guns allowed within borders of D.C. (when I was there). It was crazy cause there were PLENTY of guns in that city - just not with law abiding people.

At the time D.C. had the highest murder rate in the nation (under Mayor Marion Berry - a piece of work). We never lived in D.C. - we were located just outside Annapolis. There were things about the area we loved, but gun laws and traffic were brutal.