Huracan aesthetic package

LamboCARS

Automobili Lamborghini has just issued a press release for 'three new after sales packages' ... or Accessori Originali Automobili Lamborghini packages

One of them is the 'aesthetic package' ... which is in fact a pair of racing stripes and matching rear view mirrors:

available in matte black or glossy black

three_new_packages_for_huracan_8.jpg

and glossy red

three_new_packages_for_huracan_9.jpg

also officially announced now the aerodynamic kit available for both LP610-4 and LP580-2 (no info on Spyder however):

three_new_packages_for_huracan_7.jpg

and the central-lock kit:

three_new_packages_for_huracan_5.jpg

naturally I made some quick renders already as they only released one 'detail' shot of the front splitter

Absolute tat in person, just bolted on to the car rather than integrated, looks like rubbish aftermarket stuff, also kit has been out for ages at least 6 months, I posted pics from the Christmas party where they had one with it on show, not seen the engine cover or wheels and stipe, mirrors before though.

I'd like to know as to whether these are the work of Filippo Perini or Mitja Borkert. If it's Perini's, and judging from his previous work, he must have left Lamborghini in a hurry or not in good terms. If it's Borkert's, then we are in for a rough ride for Lamborghini's future designs.

I'm also a little surprised they issue a press release now about the kit and racing stripes ... they have been around for a while, remember the white Huracan from Lamborghini Newport Beach? That one showed the aero kit and the red aesthetic package months ago already.

As far as the engine cover goes ... there is no mention of it in the press release, but take a look at this photo I took at the Essen Motor Show back in late November 2015:

essen_motor_show_2015_8.jpg

Look what is 'peeping' above the roof ... that is the exact same engine cover as Lamborghini is now showing ... I talked to the CEO of Capristo at the show in November ... he insisted I didn't publish photos detailing that cover as it was still a secret ... so why show it at a tuning show?

Still I only published this photo, and if you didn't know what to look for you might have missed it.

I have a lot more photos of this engine cover from that show ... now I can publish them :icon_mrgreen:

Seeing that engine cover form the front, reeeediculous!

Sad thing is I bet there is actually a market for this stuff for a certain minority and Lamborghini are laughing all the way to the bank with what they charge for it.

Oh no, has Lamborghini hired mansory now to do their packages?

:icon_mrgreen:

I do like the center lock wheels, with out the matching color strip

Not a fan of the aero kit; seems overly done.

And its $28K!!!!

I called because I like the little rear diffusor add on but you cannot buy it a la cart. Its all or nothing!

And its $28K!!!!

I called because I like the little rear diffusor add on but you cannot buy it a la cart. Its all or nothing!

at 28k it means the kit is about 10% of the entire car no?

I wonder how many owners are getting this one on their Huracan.

Any idea how much the 'aesthetic package' is sold for? A few stripes and mirror covers ... can't be that expensive right ...

at 28k it means the kit is about 10% of the entire car no?

I wonder how many owners are getting this one on their Huracan.

Any idea how much the 'aesthetic package' is sold for? A few stripes and mirror covers ... can't be that expensive right ...

Someone told me $10K for the tape stripe and mirror kit!!