Glad to be back!

Kisco

Man, it's been too long!!

After I sold my UGR 2R early last year, I told myself that I am going to take a break from cars for a while since I had a lot going on. Between building a new home (my god, what a PITA!!), dealing with a crazy 2 and 3 yr old, and a hectic work schedule, I had too much on my plate to think about or have time to enjoy cars. Well, fast forward to about 1 year later where things started to settle down, I REALLY missed having a car. So I drove down to my local dealer and test drove a new Z.06. I did not think for a second that I would be impressed by this car after having an LP560 for years, but I was! Great car, great driving dynamics, great sound, technologically advanced, etc. Well, that purchase lasted 2 mths :lol2:. I just couldn't get excited about the car regardless of how nice it drove. I knew right away it was time to get back into what I love.

I will do my best to keep this car NA, but the devil (Duhawks) keeps on pressuring otherwise :lol2:

Now, the wait for delivery......... :eusa_wall:

H2.JPG

H1.JPG

H3.JPG

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Man, it's been too long!!

After I sold my UGR 2R early last year, I told myself that I am going to take a break from cars for a while since I had a lot going on. Between building a new home (my god, what a PITA!!), dealing with a crazy 2 and 3 yr old, and a hectic work schedule, I had too much on my plate to think about or have time to enjoy cars. Well, fast forward to about 1 year later where things started to settle down, I REALLY missed having a car. So I drove down to my local dealer and test drove a new Z.06. I did not think for a second that I would be impressed by this car after having an LP560 for years, but I was! Great car, great driving dynamics, great sound, technologically advanced, etc. Well, that purchase lasted 2 mths :lol2:. I just couldn't get excited about the car regardless of how nice it drove. I knew right away it was time to get back into what I love.

I will do my best to keep this car NA, but the devil (Duhawks) keeps on pressuring otherwise :lol2:

Now, the wait for delivery......... :eusa_wall:

You will absolutely love this car! Now get on the order list for the Superleggera version which will debut soon. Lighter, more power, enhanced looks!

Congrats! Is that Ithaca or mantis?

Mantis

Kisco, congrats! The Huracan is a beast. Enjoy!

Congrats, so is it already on the truck to UGR or does t get picked up next week?

Thanks Raj! Not on the truck yet, REALLY fighting the urge!

Congrats! Is that Ithaca or mantis?

Thanks, it's Mantis.

Mantis

Kisco, congrats! The Huracan is a beast. Enjoy!

Thanks man.

nice brother! enjoy it the was it was meant to be enjoyed ;)

Thanks Bill. I figured the first owner didn't want to put the miles on it so I will. :)

congrats Fadi,

I am with Dustin on going at least stage 3 :D

You guys are both evil, lol.

Thanks man! See you on WW in the spring.

Awesome Man!! Big Congrats

Thanks Jerry!

Dude. I feel so sorry for that poor thing...... So slow.....

I actually just left Audi and Lambo you a hole! That was the first time I've been in the Huracan and my god it's so fast off the line!!! I was worried I might be bored with a 4th v10 r8/lambo but I was so wrong. Feels like a totally new car.

Congrats man. Peter sign us up for tx2k17 lol. All I can think about is dig racing someone with that dual clutch and two massive giant turbos behind me :)

You guys are both evol, lol.

Thanks man! See you on WW in the spring.

Thanks Jerry!

i'll be going to Milan a few times before the winter hits, let me know if you want to meet me down there.

Congrats my brotha! I knew it was only a matter of days after you text me with all those questions last week! Welcome to the verde club!

Peter

Thanks Peter, appreciate the advice.

Dude. I feel so sorry for that poor thing...... So slow.....

I actually just left Audi and Lambo you a hole! That was the first time I've been in the Huracan and my god it's so fast off the line!!! I was worried I might be bored with a 4th v10 r8/lambo but I was so wrong. Feels like a totally new car.

Congrats man. Peter sign us up for tx2k17 lol. All I can think about is dig racing someone with that dual clutch and two massive giant turbos behind me :)

Haha. Awesome man, I am so glad you liked it. Hell, if YOU are saying it's fast, then it must be REALLY fast. :lol2:

I believe there is a truck in your area...

I bet there is a truck that can pick it up in Florida and take it to Charlotte. That is what I would do. Why pay shipping twice?

I bet there is a truck that can pick it up in Florida and take it to Charlotte. That is what I would do. Why pay shipping twice?

Makes sense to me!!!

Congrats Fadi!! Glad to see you back in the game :icon_thumleft:

Looks killer! Congrats!

Congrats Bro ! my dream car ( with turbos)

Congrats, you going to love it.

Thanks fellas! Appreciate the kind words.

I believe there is a truck in your area...

Hey, do I know you? Lol....good to hear from you man! I hope all is well!

Makes sense to me!!!

Congrats Fadi!! Glad to see you back in the game :icon_thumleft:

Thanks Pete! Glad to be back!