Huracan vs Huracan: Lamborghini’s LP610-4 Spyder and LP580-2 Coupe go head-to-head!

sl55

Seriously can't wait until December to get my 2017 580-2.

My 580 is due in Jan '17, I'm also excited.

Having owned many exotics I was never a fan of the AWD. After driving a 550-2 I got hooked, sold my Murc and bought one. It was a great car.

I patiently waited for Lamborghini to introduce the 580 and never had interest in the 610 which I'm sure is an outstanding car. Some charlatan stop watch driver called the 580 an impostor or poser or something like that but I can attest the RWD is so much better to drive, more responsive and more fun. You just thow it around!

As far as the journalist's comment on the Spider's softer ride, I'd presume it's suspension is more forgiving to help control body flex in the topless car. They really should have compared coupe to coupe for ride/handling.

My 580 is due in Jan '17, I'm also excited.

Having owned many exotics I was never a fan of the AWD. After driving a 550-2 I got hooked, sold my Murc and bought one. It was a great car.

I patiently waited for Lamborghini to introduce the 580 and never had interest in the 610 which I'm sure is an outstanding car. Some charlatan stop watch driver called the 580 an impostor or poser or something like that but I can attest the RWD is so much better to drive, more responsive and more fun. You just thow it around!

As far as the journalist's comment on the Spider's softer ride, I'd presume it's suspension is more forgiving to help control body flex in the topless car. They really should have compared coupe to coupe for ride/handling.

I drove the H Spyder on the track, zero body flex or at least didn't feel any, as a reference I drove the 458 Spyder it wiggled like a bowl of boiled spaghetti.

I guess they can play with the magnetic suspension to soften it a bit or he didn't really drive it in corsa, I think he actually mentioned that he was only driving in sport.

I drove the H Spyder on the track, zero body flex or at least didn't feel any, as a reference I drove the 458 Spyder it wiggled like a bowl of boiled spaghetti.

I guess they can play with the magnetic suspension to soften it a bit or he didn't really drive it in corsa, I think he actually mentioned that he was only driving in sport.

Amazing what the latest composite/alloy technology can accomplish. I hope I have the opportunity to drive a Spyder.