New Huracan Has MOVING Aerodynamics in FRONT & REAR

Hitz101

Not sure if this is already a known thing to you all or not but figured I would share.

On a trip a week or so ago I was at a very high well known dealer in Cali getting a quick oil top off on my Huracan & got really cool with the people there. One informed me that he is one that has been able to see up close & know much info about the new Preformante / Supeleggera & told me that it has MOVING rear wing & also something in the front that moves but he would not say what. He said it all moves & adjusts with the speed & cornering of the car kind of like the pagani has. wow....thats cool for a car of this caliber

That's not entirely correct, I think you misunderstood the person you were talking with or they he/she didn't want to disclose the information entirely, the active aero is under the car, it isn't visible, the rear wing itself isn't moving, it does have an important role in creating downforce in a way that it was never done before. It's a very clever design.

That's not entirely correct, I think you misunderstood the person you were talking with or they he/she didn't want to disclose the information entirely, the active aero is under the car, it isn't visible, the rear wing itself isn't moving, it does have an important role in creating downforce in a way that it was never done before. It's a very clever design.

This is exactly what I hear too as well Fortis. Its virtually entirely under the car that has active aero and the inputs from cornering, suspension, speed etc are coordinated with the active aero to bring new performance.

This is exactly what I hear too as well Fortis. Its virtually entirely under the car that has active aero and the inputs from cornering, suspension, speed etc are coordinated with the active aero to bring new performance.

Agreed. While the car has active aerodynamics like the Huayra, it is also no where as visible. The majority of them are well hidden in a very clever way. This should be an awesome car. 99.8% sure that it'll be called Performante.

Slightly off topic but if this is a precursor of any sort, the SV version (or whatever it'll be called) of the upcoming Aventador S is going to rewrite plenty of speed records.

I'd love to say more but out of respect unfortunately I can't, it won't be long until we will all find out.

Its not secret that the Huracan's use gyroscopes to improve power distribution. This was explained to me at a Lambo event a while ago. The engineers it seems have extended the use of these and added active aero in an Amazing way.

Think of how gyro's are used in the aircraft industry and it makes perfect sense.

Again just an opinion

Not sure what is new about the rear wing, I guess I'll wait and read about it. Most wing concepts have been tried one way or another in the aerospace or automotive/racing community. Hard to think about what could be special about it