Finally giving Bond a try

Leadfoot

Well, I've always thought the DBS was one of the best looking cars of all time, so I've finally taken the plunge to try one. This is a 2012 Ultimate addition number 33 of 100 in Silver Fox. Car has plenty of grunt for a GT and it sounds like a million bucks. Looking forward to some top down spring cruising!

I couldn't get my iphone pics to load, but here are some random ones of the car:

IMG_0346.JPG

IMG_0344.JPG

IMG_0347.JPG

IMG_0844.JPG

IMG_0350.JPG

IMG_0306.JPG

IMG_0345.JPG

IMG_0831.JPG

IMG_0305.JPG

IMG_0254.PNG

Well, I've always thought the DBS was one of the best looking cars of all time

:iamwithstupid:

Congrats! Enjoy the 007 status in the best of health!

Plan on any upgrades or just going to run it stock? I couldn’t think of anything other than exhaust and an intake for these cars, they are classy performance and don’t require much of anything, darn near perfect they way they are.

Plan on any upgrades or just going to run it stock? I couldn’t think of anything other than exhaust and an intake for these cars, they are classy performance and don’t require much of anything, darn near perfect they way they are.

My plan is stock at the moment. With the fuse pulled for the exhaust--the stock unit sounds pretty good to me!

Thanks for your thoughts!