NEW Murci Roadster Hard Top Available

sss620

Murcielago Roadster Hard Top

Finally A New Murcielago Hard Top Available !!!!

Final stage of new custom one piece full carbon fiber hard top available for all Lamborghini Murcielago roadsters. Fits with original rag top hardware pieces.

This is the distributor and marketing company.

F.A.C. Inc.

4987 Forest Dale Drive

Wellington Florida 33449

(561) 432 - 7290

The top will come in two versions.

1.) Full carbon fiber apprx. $15,000 US dollars

2.) Composite fiberglass appx. $10,500 - $11,000 Painted any color (Gloss Black to match black accent around windows and air intakes ) or matching car color.

Goodpik1.JPG

GoodPik2.JPG

GoodPik3.JPG

GoodPik4.JPG

GoodPik5.JPG

GoodPik8.JPG

GoodPik7.JPG

GoodPik6.JPG

I need a top you can take with you, it has to fold or come in sections so you can put it in the bonnet. I would really never use this top, becuase if it is necessary to have a top on to begin with I just take my G. If the weather is nice and I take the Roadster out for the day, the problem comes when the weather changes and I need the top on quickly.

very nicely done. as for the guys asking about the weather changing problem, just keep your factory softop in the car all the time and if you really really need to, put that on.

very nicely done. as for the guys asking about the weather changing problem, just keep your factory softop in the car all the time and if you really really need to, put that on.

yes -although that is bulky and takes up pretty much all teh trunk space

I like the look of this - I tend to leave my roof on for most of the time anyways.

how does it connect to the original soft top pieces?

I hate the factory soft top and that is the point.....I want to eliminate putting the 1979 Jeep top look alike together ever again.

doesnt that defeat the purpose of this top then?

the only reason a Murci Roadster would need a top is for the occasions where the weather is not ideal. otherwise surely most Roadster owners would want the roof off?

the only reason a Murci Roadster would need a top is for the occasions where the weather is not ideal. otherwise surely most Roadster owners would want the roof off?

In reality I know some like to keep the roof on - depending on your mood the top down gets too much attention. I drive around a lot with the top on.

• 2 weeks later...

Andrew, I agree. I had heard it was a last minute decision. Love the car, but hate rainy days with it.

• 9 months later...

Looks really nice on the car! Looks like you'd be left with no headroom. I pretty much was looking right at the top of the windshield frame in the LP640 roadster I drove with the top half of my head sticking above it in the air stream. I'm hunched down as low as I could get in this pic, lol:

P1060777.jpg

I love the Murcie roadsters, but I could never buy one for this reason.

Looks really nice on the car! Looks like you'd be left with no headroom. I pretty much was looking right at the top of the windshield frame in the LP640 roadster I drove with the top half of my head sticking above it in the air stream. I'm hunched down as low as I could get in this pic, lol:

P1060777.jpg

I love the Murcie roadsters, but I could never buy one for this reason.

You know you have a wind spoiler lip diffuser "thingy" that goes above the windsheild? - a carbon fiber lip that adds a couple inches and directs wind over the cabin better.

I dont have my roof on just now but I drive WITHOUT the diffuser and I DONT have the rear glass in either so YES it can be a little windy - but I like having my chuckles rubbed my mother natures light breath.

So I wouldnt let your height put you off - im 6 2" and my head looks like yours - the diffuser helps with your worry and snaps in - it covers the holes for the roof so improves the look a little as well as resolves most breezes.

• 3 months later...

Sorry to resurrect an old thread, but has anyone ever purchased one of these mythical roadster hard tops anywhere? Im interested in one, but I am skeptical.

Sorry to resurrect an old thread, but has anyone ever purchased one of these mythical roadster hard tops anywhere? Im interested in one, but I am skeptical.

+1

+1000. That is exactly the reason for the design!

• 1 month later...
+1000. That is exactly the reason for the design!

This is the Paul Liddle top that has been floating around Palm Beach for the past 3 years. I have seen this top and there are no locking mechanisms to keep this top on the car. Show pics of this or it is just a top hat that will blow off in the wind. I did my home work and found only one company that made a workable hardtop and easy to use soft top. Johnny Boehmer from Performance Power got screwed trying to sell this non working top. This is a bad joke.

This is the Paul Liddle top that has been floating around Palm Beach for the past 3 years. I have seen this top and there are no locking mechanisms to keep this top on the car. Show pics of this or it is just a top hat that will blow off in the wind. I did my home work and found only one company that made a workable hardtop and easy to use soft top. Johnny Boehmer from Performance Power got screwed trying to sell this non working top. This is a bad joke.

Now thats the real deal!

Exotic___5_targa.jpg

Exotic___4_targa.jpg

Exotic___2_targa.jpg

Exotic___6_targa.jpg

That is very cool - the four pc is the way to go for sure!